Drinker

~third pov~
Ace and y/n made it back to the house with bottles of sake and some snacks. They left everything in the kitchen while everyone was busy doing their own things and having fun. "Hey ace!" They both looked back and saw jinbei "sup jinbei" said ace while giving him a big smile the other guy smiled back and looked at y/n. "You have a girlfriend?" Asked jinbei which made both ace and y/n give a small laugh while shaking their heads. "She's robins sister and she's my little brothers age" jinbei nodded in understanding and walked away y/n and ace grabbing bottles of sake. "You should come upstairs to see sabo I'm sure he'll be happy to see you" ace said walking up the stairs with some bottles of sake and y/n nodded while smiling.

~y/n pov~

I saw ace's figure disappear as he went upstairs and I looked down at the bottles of sake I had. I sighed 'should I really?' I shook the thought away. Walking over to where the green haired guy and the black haired guy where at playing games. I looked at the screen 'pfft Minecraft?' I let out a small laugh which got their attention. "Here ya go nerds" I handed the bottles to the green haired guy "nerds? Yeah right, it's the only game luffys has" zoro said while rolling his eyes. I nodded still laughing a bit "nico-yas sister right?" Said the guy with black hair. I looked at him and holy smokes this man was fine. 'I'd smash' "yeah, names y/n what about you?" I asked fixated on him. "Law my names law, nice to meet you y/n-ya" 'pfft -ya is so cute' I nodded. I was about to walk away when zoro said "why are you leaving? Since you asked for sake earlier I thought you were a drinker" he said looking at me while giving me a small smirk. 'Oh it's on'.

~robins pov~
I saw y/n talking to zoro and law 'oh no' I was about to head over there when Nami-San grabbed my hand. Shaking her head "let her Robin, they would look cute together. I'd rather see them happy with
Y/n than sad with tashigi" and I looked at her maybe she was right. I'd like to see those 2 happy but I'm scared for my little sister. "Don't worry your sister looks like she could beat their ass if they hurt her heck i would even help her beat their asses" said Nami while laughing after her last words. I let out a sigh and laughed 'yeah y/n ain't weak at all' I smiled knowing she'd be fine. We went back to chatting with sanji-San and luffy.

~y/n pov~

I give him a small smirk. "Oh? Is this just an excuse for me to stay? Would you have missed me?" I said making my words a bit seductive. "Miss you? Yeah like hell or what? Are you trying to change the topic because you're not actually into sake?" Zoro said the smirk gone from my face to his. I laughed "oh it's on pretty boy, try not to end up a drunk mess" I said sitting down in the middle of both of them since they were both at the end of the couch. "Y/n-ya I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into" law said while looking at me from the side a small smirk plastered on his face. I smiled back opening a bottle of sake and gulping it down in one go. "Oh yeah? Watch me then" I said while both of them were wide eyed.

~zoros pov~

I watched as she chugged a bottle down. 'Damn this woman is crazy' I smirked already excited to see how this would end. 'You're on y/n' I saw toraos expression and he seemed to be impressed too he looked at me and saw my smirk making him smirk as well. We were both now interesting in how this would end.

Hey y'all! Let me know if you want me to continue this or if you think I should do something differently! Hope you enjoy.🫶🏼