My prince

~zoros pov~
I was playing games with tora-o when I heard an unknown voice ask for sake now I was interested. I got up and said "someone said sake" I looked at them and behind them was a girl 'who even is she?' Grey sweatpants and a black hoodie and asking for sake? She's got good taste. Luffy laughed "zoro! Y/n seems to be like you!" He said I looked at the girl 'y/n?' I gave him a questioning look and it seems like the witch understood me. "Y/n is Robins sister!!" She said while smiling at her. I gave a head nod "yo" I said and she looked at me she nodded back "sup" 'she speaks my language' I gave a quick smirk before asking about the sake again. We didn't have any which I let out a "tch" and apparently so did the woman called y/n. I looked at her and she looked at me. "You guys are too similar it's scary!!" Said usopp and I saw him start to shiver while luffy patted his back almost breaking him. "It's funny though! Shishishi" he said while laughing. "Who wants to go get sake with y/n?" Said Nami cheering up the place. I was about to raise my hand but Nami scowled at me. "Not you zoro! You would end up getting lost!" I scoff at that and sit back down not caring anymore.

~third pov~
The door opened and franky, Brook and sanji walked in they were chatting. All three of them looked at the people infront of them. Brook and franky quickly walking over to their girlfriend and sanji stared at y/n which made y/n feel uncomfortable. He got heart eyes and ran towards her spinning around he kneeled down infront of her taking her hand in his. "Hello there beautiful girl! May I ask your name?" He said going to kiss her hand. As he was about to
Y/n retreated her hand and glared at him. "Piss off curly-brows" y/n said everyone stepping back at her coldness. Sanji got hit on the head by nami and said "I'm so sorry y/n! Sanji-kun is just weird around women" she said while smiling at y/n and y/n just nodded "can tell". Meanwhile a green haired guy was looking at y/n when she heard her calling sanji curly brows which made him sneered in amusement. He quickly went back to playing with law and ignored them again. "I'll head for some sake" said y/n heading for the door "I'll come with you" said a rather unexpected person. They all looked up at the guy coming from upstairs they all looked at luffys brother ace come down and head towards the door with y/n. They all looked at eachother while shrugging when y/n and ace walked out. They started doing their own things

~aces pov~

I was in sabos room trying to ignore the commotion that was happening downstairs and I couldn't take it anymore. I sighed "I'll go check it out" I said looking at sabo who was just reading and nodded. I went downstairs to see a rather familiar face glaring at sanji my little brothers friend. I heard her say she was going for sake so I decided to go with her "I'll come with you" I said before thinking and they all looked at me confused. I made my way towards the door the girl right behind me. We made our way outside and I turned on my car signaling her that we would drive there. She didn't say anything but nod and we got in "hey names ace" I said looking at her buckling her seatbelt when she quickly came to a stop. 'She seems so familiar' "ace you said?" I heard her say. "Yeah why?" I said putting on my seatbelt I heard her laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked her looking over at her to catch her already looking at me. "Hi ace names y/n" she said and my eyes went wide "by any chance are you friends with a guy named koby?!" I asked her taking in her features. She smiled and nodded "it's been a while huh? My prince" I laughed at the old cute nickname she had for me. I hugged her and said "yeah it's been quiet a few" I smiled at her. "How's koby and sabo-kun?" I laughed and said "koby has been fine and sabo was just upstairs" I took the car out the parking lot and drove off. "Glad to hear that" she said quietly while smiling. I nodded "we should catch up when we get back home" I said while driving to the liquor store. She nodded and said "I'd like that" I smiled at her getting a small smile back.

I hope y'all enjoy!<3 i will be doing a lot of unexpected turns during this story so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.