# Special Chapter !

[ HAPPY ONE YEAR OF "THROUGH MUSIC" !!  ]

Eunji's pov

I had just gotten back from college and was caressing my little squirrel. This was my final year of college after several years. Beomgyu stood by my side throughout all of my joys and sorrows. However, today when I returned home, I saw his torn-up shoes on the shoe shelf. He came here, I knew, so he could play video games with Taehyun. But I'm curious as to why his shoes are so thoroughly trashed.

Taehyun and Beomgyu used to hate each other, but now they're good friends and mostly play video games with each other or tease and mock me, which means annoy me.

I went upstairs after placing Puffy down; he always welcomes me, and I petted him a little. I went upstairs and didn't find Beomgyu nor Taehyun, so I decided to call them. Just then, someone called me, and Soulmate was spelled on the caller ID with a heart. I smiled to myself before answering.

-"Hey love, can you come to the hill?" He instantly required it, weirding me out.

I cleared my throat and answered, "Sure, I'll be there after I eat something."

-"No no, come at seven!" He spoke, and I crossed my eyebrows before muttering an ' alright ' and ending the call.

He was being kind of weird as he didn't ask me how I did in college, have I eaten, or if I am tired, which is why he usually asks these questions, but I guess it's alright. Maybe he wants to show me something. I didn't think about it anymore and made myself some ramen. I ate it while watching my new favorite drama. Puffy waited for my mom to come back to work because she always gets him his favorite chips.

(A/N: my heart clenched while writing this because I miss my squirrel sm and he also loved chips 💔)

After a few minutes, the front door opened and closed, causing puffy to run toward it. I didn't move at all, and my eyes were glued to the screen as happy tears fell from my eyes.

-"MOM! HE FINALLY PROPOSED TO HER, AND SHE SAID YES, OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as soon as my mom showed up. She shook her head and congratulated me, which was weird.

-"Where is the dog, though?" Mom asked, and I shot her a confused look. She giggled and said, "Taehyun said he bought a dog for Aecha; it seems like he isn't home and already went to give it to her." Mom wondered and smiled, and then realization hit me. That's why Beomgyu's shoes were torn apart; that was the dog's doing? It is kind of funny. I wonder what he's wearing right now.

-"Oh okay, and mom, I will go out with Gyu this evening." I informed mom, and she nodded while puffy was on her arms, trying to reach the plastic bags. Mom giggled and went to the kitchen with puffy. I heaved a sigh and looked at the female lead, crying in happiness.

When will he propose to me?

I sound like a hopeless romantic right now, but I mean, I want to marry him and have kids already, but I can wait for the entirety if it means we will still be together.

hours passed and I went upstairs to get ready while puffy headed to sleep. He sleeps early and wakes up early too; this little thing wakes me up with himself too. I sighed as I searched my wardrobe to find something to wear. I picked up a white dress with cute strawberries printed on it and decided to wear it since I rarely wear dresses when I go out with Beomgyu. I let my hair fall down to my waist and wore simple make-up, yet it still made me look prettier.