Chapter 5

(This is in Alexander's pov)

Me and George stood in the sun for what felt like hours.We where near a farm so we could hear animals in the background. The only reason we were here was because Daisy's Uncle sent us a letter saying that he wanted us to go on holiday with them and they thought because Daisy and Hazel were coming we could come to. I couldn't wait. Not only were we going on a holiday but I would be able to see Hazel again. I hadn't seen her in ages. Even though we got a letter from Daisy's Uncle there was a small note inside from Daisy's Aunt.She told us to bring something so we did exactly that.

"Goodness they are late!" George wasn't enjoying having to wait so long. We saw many cars pass by but none stopped near us. Then we saw a black car stop near by and I heard a very simalar voice shout:

"Alexander! George!" I heard Hazel rush out the car and  call our names.I  beamed at her ,it had been so long since I had seen her. And before I could stop myself I grabbed Hazel by the waist and lifted her up into the air then bringing her back down for me to hug her.I couldn't help it so I decided to say something.

"Hazel!! I missed you!" That was the only thing I could think of saying. Of course it was true but I didn't just miss her, I missed her more then anything. I looked at George and saw that he was smirking.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

After we got in the car I sat next to Hazel.George tried to shove me into her but it didn't work. I couldn't wait to get to Dorset. I was hoping to spend some time with Hazel. Just me and her. I suddenly saw Hazel's face go red so I asked if she was ok. She told me she was fine but I ended up staring at her. I had never ,got to see her beauty  this close before. But I was was cut short by George. "Alexander stop staring at  Hazel."

"Oh! Sorry Hazel."

"Its ok." She smiled at me and I smiled back. For the rest of the journey I kept thinking about how stupid I was because I stared at Hazel. I looked to my left and saw Hazel had fallen asleep. She looked so cute. Suddenly Daisy nudged Hazel into me making her head rest on my shoulder. I looked at Daisy who had a satisfied face on and when she realised I was staring she just winked at me. I turned to George who was giving a thumb's up at Daisy so I glared at him but again he just winked at me. Then I saw Miss Lucy looking at me through the rear view mirror and again she winked at me! What was it with everybody winking at me today? Did everyone know my feelings for Hazel? Was it that obvious? In the end I must have fell asleep to because when I awoke I was leaning on Hazels head. I quickly got my head of hers and George and Daisy began laughing at my speed of getting up. Soon after that Hazel woke up and Daisy told her everything. She went as red as a brick. She looked at me and that colour deepened into a maroon. I couldn't believe Daisy. But to be honest that is exactly the kind of thing she would do. I was about to say something until George interrupted.

"Mr Felix do you know how long it will be till we arrive?"

"Well I think it should be about another 5 minutes."

"Oh I can't wait! Hazel I'm going to let you know now but I'm going to have the bed nearest the window so I can spy on people."

"You know Daisy I already guessed you would take the window side. You always do."

I laughed. Daisy was exactly like George.

"Oh yes. Alexander I will also take the window side. The sun light is good for my side." I couldn't help sighing could be so self obsessed sometimes. I didn't mind though it was one of his qualities. Then I saw a big lighthouse come into my view. It was massive.

"Look at that lighthouse!" I said. I had never seen one before. We stopped at a big building with a smaller one next to it. It was called The Sunshine. The car stopped and we all climbed out. As we walked in we got to the desk and a lady was there to greet us.

"Hello my name is Jemima Cooper have you booked?"

" Yes we have. It is under the name: Mountfitchet." Replied Mr Felix.

"Ah! Yes. We have 6 people, 3 rooms and a 4 week stay. Yes?"

"Yes."

"Ok. So Mrs and Mr Mountfitchet are in room 90, miss Daisy and Hazel in room 84 and mr George and Alexander in room 85. I will call our hotel porter to escort you to your rooms. If you need anything please let me know. ANUBIS!!!"

And with that I was taken to our rooms.

Word count: 851<3