Chapter 3

4 DAYS LATER

It was early in the morning with the sun shining over house.We tried our best not wake everyone else up as we climbed up the pipe onto the roof. "Look Watson. Soon we will leave and sleep in every single day!!"

"Don't expect too much Daisy.We don't even know where we are going."

"Ooo. What if we go to the seaside! Oh, what about the Lake District.I can't wait Hazel!"

"Come on Daisy, we better get inside. We need to get changed."

We climbed back down the pipe again and into our room.I had chosen what I was going to wear yesterday and had it lying on top of my bed. It was a pale blue dress with a long lace skirt but a shorter silk skirt underneath. As well as having sleeves it had two blue straps and the top half was silk with some more lace over it. I had a knitted purple cardigan to wear if I got cold. Daisy decided to pick bland clothes because she was only going to see her Uncle. She had a plain sleeveless ankle length pink dress with red embroidery of small flowers around the hem of the dress. Over that she had simple coat. She did not care about her appearance around her Uncle. A little after we changed everyone else began to wake up.First it was Kitty to wake up stretching her arms in the are as she yawned loudly.

" Wow Hazel! That dress suits you!Daisy why aren't you trying harder in your appearance!? It's very non Daisy- ish of you. If I am perfectly honest I think Hazel is outshining you!" I blushed at this comment. It was very nice of her. I smiled to show my gratitude.

" Well Kitty,I don't need to care about my appearance around Uncle Felix because well ... he's my Uncle!"

"Hazel! Why don't you put on some jewellery to finish off the look!"

"I'm not sure Beanie," I replied " I only have a simple necklace and plus I don't really have any kind of other jewellery."

" Didn't you once show me those pretty cherry blossom earrings that you showed me and you have that lotus jade pin you got from your trip." Beanie had a really good memory.I had my hair up with my pin and earrings dangling off my ears. Then we noticed a car pulling up and Matron calling us to come down.

 Authors note:

I had to do this chapter really quickly so please forgive the sudden stop as you might have guessed next they will be off on holiday. Here is a clue to we're they are going : it is near the sea side with lots of places they will be able to explore. Thank you all so much ! I will update either today or tomorrow!

Word count: 469 <3