He entred inside and saw that all were having lunch and was talking.. More like arguing... As pushpa ji and karishma singh was arguing...

And bilkul and cheetah was arguing and santosh sharma was supporting cheetah...

Well why not ... they love each other dearly and promised each other for entire life .. He proposed santosh and he was happy and cried happily as his love was accepted...

He entred and all stood to salute him...

Karishma : jai hind sir..

Anubhav : jai hind karishma singh... Ap sab ko bhi jai hind... Ap lig aaram se bhojan kare ham ate hai..

By saying this he moved towards the cabin of haseena and stood on the entrance. ..

Karishma tried to stop him but pushpa ji nodded in no ...

He entred inside and saw that it was same like always ...

And he looked straight and signed sadly. ..

Their she stood with a file in her hands and was reading it by standing on the side of the window...

She was engrossed in the work that she did not noticed anubhav entering...

She felt some one entered and thought that it was karishma singh...

Haseena : karishma singh hame bhuk nahi hai... Ham baat mein khayenge... Ap khalo..

She said ... And anubhav stopped him before she could say any thing..

Anubhav : kab tak naraz rahe gi jaana...

She turned and saw that it was anubhav ..

Haseena : ap .. Ap yaha kya karte hai.. Sharafat se chale jaye...

She said and sat on her chair.. And anubhav too stood beside her and kneeled. ..

Haseena widened her eyes and said..

Haseena : aree anu..  Anu yeh.. K..kya karte hai kande hojaye..

By saying this she made stand him and helped to sit on the chair. ..

Anubhav : hame maaf kardo jaana .. Ham.. Ham kaise maafi mange... Bas hame gussa aagaya tha.. Please name maaf karde..

Haseena : anu..

She was saying but anubhav interrupted...

Anubhav : nahi haseena meri baat suno..please mujhe maaf kardo main janta hu ki mujhe is tarha se tumhe aur kashi ko nahi danta chaiye tha but .. Main us waqt bahut frustrate tha... Aur sara gussa tum logo pe nikal gaya... Please mujhe maaf kardo please. ..main nahi jee sakta tumhare aur kashi ke bagair... Ab bahut mushkil hogaya hai. Please mujhe maaf kardo... Wada karta hu ki gali baar nahi karunga..

He said and kissed her palm... And haseena smiled with tears in her eyes and took anubhav hand and kissed it..

Haseena : mujhe bhi maaf kardo anubhav mujhe bhi soch na chaiye tha... Iam sorry. ..

She said and hugged him by moving towards him  and he too hugged her stomach  ...

And nuzzled his face on her stomach and she kissed his head and both hugged each other by closing eyes ..

They both separated as they heard the clear of throat and saw that all were looking towards them ...

And she was drum stuck and embarassed  and anubhav was too embarrassed and went from there...

All members surrounded haseena and she happily hugged karishma singh....

And all laughed as they saw the both couples embarrassed. .

At night :

Haseena mallik was standing on the side of the window and was gazing the moon and anubhav hugged her from back...

Anubhav : kya dekh rahi ho...

Haseena : yahi ki zindagi kitni khubsurat ho gaye hai.. 

Anubhav : apke saath aur bhi hogaye hai..

Haseena blushed and he started kissing her and she too reciprocated...

They moved towards bed and anubhav made lie haseena on the bed and hangovered her and kissed her cheeks and lips sensually and both were taking deep breathes...

Anubhav : kashi...?

Haseena was taking deep breathes and she opened her eyes and whispered. .

Haseena : woh maa ke sath so rahi hai..

He smiled and kisses her and she reciprocated. ..

The clothes on their was just thrown on the ground and light source was reduced and no time the sounds of groaning and moaning filled in the room...

Anubha took deep breathe and relised his seeds ... And  haseena took deep breathe as she reached her height...

Anubhav gently lie on the bed beside haseena and hugged her...

She too kept her head on his chest and he circled his arms around her...

Haseena  : I love you anu...

Anubhav : I love you too jaanaa...

They both slept and the stars and moon smiled as the couple reached their  ending...

Happy ending 💗

Hey guys,

Hope you liked the chapter ..

So do you liked it

What is the ending you expected...

The book is finally finished 🥺😭😭

Thank you so much for your love and support guys 💕

hope you will love my other books of anuseena 💓

If you want epilogue 2 then vote and comment ..

Target : 100 votes..

Nobody voted the last chapter and iam so disappointed 🥺😭

but its ok..

a very happy ending is completed. .

congratulations ✨🎉🎊

Have a good day ❤️