Snowtuft

Snowtuft turned out so much nicer than I thought. He ended up being a decent cat who helped the living cats. I thought that he was a fun character to really get to know and I wish he would've stayed longer. He was a hero and deserved a second chance in StarClan though i'm not going to argue he didn't get that chance. He did good when he helped Shadowsight and Rootspring. I'm so mad he died he didn't deserve that. He was protecting Rootspring even though he knew it was possible he might not survive. Also i'm interested in hearing about who he was as a warrior. I might do some digging for a "Snowkit" or "Snowpaw" who wasn't mentioned often. I mean he must have done something horrible to end up in the dark forest but no one knows what.

            My predictions on Snowtufts life is that he must've been alive a long time ago if nobody in the clans knows of him and no one who's read the series has seen him mentioned before. I hope that somehow the Erin's find a place to fit him into the story's again as a little flash back to his life. I have a small prediction though. He has a scar that almost sounds as if he was killed in the same way Tigerstar 1.0 was, slashed right down the middle. So what if he had some small ties to Bloodclan when he was alive but Scourge got fed up and killed him in anger. Okay, that sounds crazy even as I type it but not impossible. I just really feel bad for him I guess.