Bristlefrost x Rootspring

Okay... Bristlefrost x Rootspring is an actually interesting ship. I think it's nice and cute. BUT the relationship was a bit toxic at the start, I mean Bristlefrost was padding after Stemleaf like a lost puppy and she was snapping at poor Rootpaw. Then all the sudden when Stemleaf says he's in love with Spotfur and all the sudden she like actually sees Rootpaw and likes him now???? I don't get that ngl. I do wanna say that I don't discriminate against this ship and i actually think it's quite cutesy. Rootspring was hurting and Bristlefrost suddenly showed up like "Oh hey yeah i like you now." Then on top of that later when they decided to choose to separate from their clan to live with each other but neither wanted to leave their clan. Which i'm not attacking them for it's a hard decision to leave your family and friends. Also can we applaud Rootspring? He stood up for Bristlefrost when she arrived at the rebels meeting uninvited. He trusted her. And she cared about him too. Rootspring honestly should've invested more time in finding Bramblestar but instead his thought were occupied by Bristlefrost, again not a horrible thing but c'mon. Anyways time to focus more happy about their relationship.

            I do have to say that it did seem they truly loved each other and i know that they were seriously considering kits in the future even though they weren't in the same clan yet. On their adventure to find the Sisters they really connected and I feel like the only thing holding them back from joining different clans was because they were scared. 

okay im done here