Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    I don't know how long it took, but it was so long that Jing Zhiyun almost thought that his eldest lady didn't want anything, even threw him away.

    Shi Yu, open the door...

    This door needs to be opened by the eldest lady, otherwise, the eldest lady will only shrink back again in the future.

    Every time it got worse, until the door could no longer be opened.

    "Click——"

    Suddenly, the door lock of the bathroom made a soft sound.

    Jing Zhiyun didn't hesitate for a second, immediately opened the door and got in, and at the same time closed the door vigorously with a "bang", almost slapping Shi Yanqing on the face who was about to come in together.

    "Click." The door was locked again.

    Shi Yanqing was so angry that he couldn't hold back his curse: "Little bastard, you open the door for me and let me in, you dare to mess around in front of me, don't you? Believe it or not, I will break your leg when you come out later ?”

    Gao Ya next to him was delighted to hear it.

    Mr. Shi said for a while that he would break his leg, and for a while that he would chop off his hands, but Jing Zhiyun still stood still and soaked his daughter in front of him.

    Who would have thought that Shi Yanqing, who looks serious and serious on the outside, would jump his feet angrily in private because of his daughter's relationship?

    "Mr. Shi, there are young people's solutions to young people's affairs. Missy is also in the rebellious stage at this age. If you push her harder, she will go against her parents. It's nothing."

    Gao Ya persuaded with a smile, thinking that the young man should be able to handle the situation clearly.

    Unexpectedly, after she finished persuading, Shi Yanqing frowned, "The rebellious period? She has betrayed me for more than ten years, hasn't it passed yet     ?

    "

Lan, I have also heard about the deeds of this young lady of the Shi family.

    Loves to play, loves to be crazy, arrogant and self-willed, arrogant and domineering. Before that, she forced a waiter who accidentally bumped into her to kneel down and apologize in Flan.

    In short, how much too much is too much, no one can bear it, and I don't know when I changed my temper and suddenly stopped playing in Fran.

    When the eldest lady came again, Jing Weiyun was beside her.

    Perhaps love can really change a person.

    It could be a change for the better, or it could be for the worse.

    "Forget it, I can't control them anymore. I rushed back from a long distance without even looking at my father. I think she only has that bastard in her heart." Shi Yanqing sighed, shook his head, not

    prepared I went in again, but I was still afraid that something would happen to the two of them inside, so I went to sit on the sofa and wait.

    Gao Ya went to boil a pot of water, made tea for Shi Yanqing, and brought some pastries and fruits over.

    "Mr. Shi, do you want to make some breakfast and have a meal together when the eldest lady and the others come out?" "

    No, I'm full." Shi Yanqing said unhappily. Thinking of something, he suddenly asked: "Gao Ya, have you ever thought about changing places     ?