These four sentences, except for the remote mountain villages, are known to almost everyone in the local area.

    As the literal meaning is, Nancheng is rich, and there are more children from rich families.

    Hunzi Grottoes in Beiyuan are mostly social scum.

    Tidongyuan, there is a school abbreviated as Dongyuan in the east. The school is very famous. It is said that there are many top students in the college entrance examination.

    Yangxihai is a sea in the west, where several people die every year. It is so deep that there is basically no possibility of survival if you fall, and it will take several days to salvage.

    Shi Yanqing made it clear that he was threatening someone.

    Jing Weiyun smiled suddenly, the wound on the corner of his mouth was involved, making his expression a bit ferocious.

    Shi Yanqing had met quite a few people, who was as old as Jing Weiyun, who wouldn't shiver a few times when he heard his name?

    It was the first time he was so crazy in front of him.

    "What are you laughing at?" Shi Yanqing frowned and asked.

    "When I was laughing, Mr. was giving me a chance." Jing Zhiyun smiled with lowered eyes, and when he thought of Shi Yu, the hostility in his body quietly dissipated a lot.

    "What nonsense are you talking about? Who gave you a chance!" Shi Yan angrily wanted to throw the glass over.

    "You asked me why I was with Shi Yu, not that I can't be with her." "

    ..."

    Shi Yanqing was silent and did not speak.

    It seems that this is the case, but he wanted this kid to retreat, so why did it have the opposite effect?

    "So, I don't want to marry Shi Yu now, and I won't do anything out of line."

    Shi Yanqing wanted to say, then you should get out, but he hasn't said it yet.

    Immediately afterwards, someone added, "But it doesn't mean it won't happen in the future."

    Shi Yanqing was almost laughed at by Jing Zhiyun.

    This dog thing is really not afraid of thieves stealing it, but afraid of thieves thinking about it.

    I don't know if it's lucky or unlucky to be targeted by such a mad dog.

    "Anyone can say beautiful words, oh, I have no money, house or car now, but I will treat her well and work hard in the future. Are you here to paint cakes for me?" After Shi Yanqing finished speaking, he waited

    . Seeing Jing Weiyun's reaction, he was going to teach this kid well.

    In the end, he waited for a long time, and Jing Zhiyun quietly threw him two words.

    "No."

    Shi Yanqing wanted to curse, but he really wanted to.

    He had never seen anyone more irritating than Jing Zhiyun.

    It's fine if you say you want to date his daughter, but at least give me a few guarantees and be more sincere?

    This person is good, he can't say a good word.

    Shi Yanqing was really curious, how did he abduct his daughter, could it be because of that face?

    Just when Shi Yanqing was hesitating whether to beat the man in front of him until his face was disfigured, the phone vibrated suddenly.