chapter 2: new world

Hi readers! Hope you enjoy the new chapter, I don't know how often I'll post these chapters but while I'm on vacation I'll try to pump out as much as I can. Hope you enjoy!
_____________________________________

Pov:Jeremy

I've been walking with this trio for a while toward a city in the distance. They keep looking at me just to make sure I'm following them and while they do I've got a good look at them. The yellow one is about 5,3 and has on big baggy white pants with some holes in them and an amulet around their waist. They have a yellow crop top and some kind of yellow glossy material over their shoulders that covers some of the crop top. They have a black outline around their big eyes and they have a massive forehead. Their hair is different from mine, it's yellow and looks smooth and squishy, its tied up and put to one side, and topped off with a scrunchy.

Then there is the blue one

Then there is the blue one. They are around 5,5 and have black pants that don't totally reach down their leg. They have a similar glossy Material that goes over their shoulders covering their stomach and back and showing off bandages that cover their chest. They have an amulet in the vague shape of a skull with a red string attached. Their hair has the same kind of texture as the yellow one but has a blue coloring and what looks like white suction cups. Its hair is long in the front and covers part of its face. Its short in the back and its wearing a flower crown like rope and its head.

 Its short in the back and its wearing a flower crown like rope and its head

Then the final one. They look to be a giant grey manta ray with white segments that has grey circles in it. It has a tail and a funny looking hat at the very to of its head. He looks like he at least 1/3 taller than me.

After a few more minutes of walking we make it to the city

After a few more minutes of walking we make it to the city. Its gigantic! There are what looks to be shops, apartments, and restaurants everywhere likes its new york city. I havent got a good look at it yet because the trio keeps trying to block me from sight. Im able to peek through a bit and see that there are more of these creatures and they look like blue and yellow. They give a suspicious look towards the trio but them look away.

Im rushed into a room that looks like a armory and the manta ray closes the door behind us.

Yellow:hdkbfid! Bfifbifbrorvrkdhxj!!!

I see a big green horseshoe crab on the ground. As I take a closer look it launches itself into the air and shows its humanoid form causeing me to jump and fall on my back. The horshoe crab looks at me with pure wonder and begins patting me down and within seconds pulls out a phone from one of the pockets in my pants. I didnt even notice it was there because of everything happening so fast. Its eyes grow big and it rushes over to a stand next to a computer and puts the phone on it. After a few seconds the phone comes to life and I see a buffering wheel show up on the computer.

A green check then shows up on the computer and the horseshoe starts typing vigorously.

Yellow: hrhd, heifhrrovfifvidbdj?

Horseshoe:jrifni.....ydueiej

Everyone looks at me with a shocked espression then the horseshoe types something on the phone and looks toward me. Audio from a text to speech robot begins

TTS: Hello what is your name?

The horseshoe gestures me to the phone and I start typing

TTS: my name is Jeremy, what are you guys?

The yellow one grabs the phone and starts smashing the buttons.

TTS: im a inkling, you can call me Frye!

The blue one then grabs the phone and starts typing

TTS: im a octoling, my name is shiver
And the big guy is a manta ray called big man.

Big man then gives you a small wave and a smile.

Shiver passes the phone to the horseshoe and it begins typing.

TTS: Im a horseshoe crab, im called sheldon. Ill try to work on a more indepth translater so you can talk to us better but im gonna need the rest of the day to make it. Do you have a place to stay?

I shake my head with a sad look on my face. Shiver, Frye, and Bigman both look at each other and take the phone from Shelldon.

TTS: Jeremy you can stay with us if you need a place to stay, would that be okay?

Knowing that I don't have my opinions I decide to nod. Sheldon takes the phone and types

TTS: Well now that thats settled im gonna take this phone to study and make a proto type for my translater. Come back tomorrow and you can have it back.

Me, Shiver, Frye, and Bigman leave and sneek back to their home/ studio. As i walk in I see a couch, tv, a open kitchen and 5 doors. 3 of the door show something in their language and has their signature color on it. The 4th door is has green writing and the 5th door has black writing. The trio show me to the door with the black writing which shows a empty room with a clothes drawer, bed and tv. I check out the bed and realize its soft....very soft. I slowly feel my body give into exhaustion. I feels the covers put over me and the sound of a closing door as I drift off to sleep.