Intro in spaaaaace!

We are humans beings...

An unusual type of life form made to discover and populate exoplanets for our interstellar almighty father; JCJesus in SPAAAAACEE...

Yeah, we were designed and brought to life in the name of the divine being, but it's not like we became a disappointment and stayed on Earth or anything. Mostly because we are just too lazy to actually leave this planet

(Dramatic music)

With outer-space curiosity wiped from our minds, we found a new kind of mentality rather simple for us to live by.

We finally had a new start all to ourselves.

(Le dramatic music again)

(Air whooshing)

Unfortunately, our almighty father didn't exactly love the concept of new human mentality...

(Dramatic music agAIn)

(Air whooshing agAIn)

(Drone chuckles)

(*sigh*... Dramatic music agAIn)

(Kabooms)

But what have our elders done in the past FOREVER while those things scatter around the universe, exploring and exposing everything WE were supposed to discover??

(Computer beeping)

Hide in easily destructible homes, under a sky revealing nothing of protection or signs of potential dangers from above?

It's like we're waiting for the sky to fall on our heads!!

Anyway, that's why my project is this sick as hell MURDER DRONES ONESHOT COMPILATION!

(Raises book high above her head)

(All gasping, that one guy in the front : "So not the vibe!")

(Teacher looking at her like : This crazy arse bish...)

Easy, morons. It doesn't bite... yet. It doesn't bite yet! Who said it doesn't bite?? Maybe IT DOES!

(Yeets book at someone, and B I T E)

(Maniacal laughter)

Teacher (rolls eyes) : *Yawns*... Mia, the homework was a word problem about buying ✨w a t e r m e l o n s✨.

Oh, and this super cringe, improvised, I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing-with-my-life intro doesn't count?

Teacher (Stares motherfrickerly) : No. Plus, repressed emotional baggage was only worth two points on the rubric (it... kinda suited this intro)... (Raises brow) and is it supposed to be spawning a killer robot?

(Murder drone in the room!!)

Huh?!-

(Kabooms)

                                    ~Game over, yeeEAAAHH~

Finally entering a new franchise fandom!!

I'm slackin' off of the Sonic franchise for a while and focusing on one I've been DYING to dive into! One where I could find my best bois and gurls!

MURD3R DR0N3S!!!

(Don't get me wrong, Metal Sonic is still my best boi! *Head pats Metal*)

For this book :

X-X) As it says in the title, ONESHOTS!

X-X) Ugh! Fine! I will write smuts and lemons for y'all horny simps. Yes, you can rail N if you wan- (Traumatized N noises in the background.)

***ATTENTION PLEASE!! (Please read): I've recently rethought about writing smuts and sexual contents. I apologize but I won't be writing any 18+ fanfics, maybe 16+ and a bit of sensual things (like touching and making out, slight intimacy), but I am not writing porn. Realizing it might influence my future (and not in the good way), I have to go moderate with the smut fics. I hope you all understand, and I'm sorry for saying this now. If you still want me to write some bare minimum 'daring' stuff, I'm alright with it, but if porn is what you're looking for, I'm sorry but you won't find any here. You can go and check out other authors' Murder Drones Oneshots for that. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand. Thank you.***

So, when you see '‼️', it signifies a +16 Oneshot

X-X) All Murder Drones characters included!

X-X) LGBTQ+

X-X) I might do some Author x canon (self-insert, I'm sorry... but, hey, if you get to be shipped with N- I mean... these hot robots, then so do I. That's a deal!... Yeah, that's right, put your obsessive fangirl/fanboy tendencies away!)

X-X) Uzi might shoot you

X-X) V might kill you

X-X) J might be dead (although she came back)

X-X) N might bite you (Uzi's catchphrase has influenced the boi)

X-X) Requests... maybe? (I'll say open or closed)

X-X) Like the warning said; some oneshots will be twisted, graphic, violent, bloody and gory (Don't you even DARE THINK OF ANY KINKS!! I don't know why but some people see these things as kinks. So DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT!! I'LL EAT YOUR FACE!)

X-X) Yanderes, if anyone wants some!

X-X) Reader might have family bonds with some of the characters in certain stories

X-X) Might have foul language here and there

X-X) I'll maybe write some scenarios, or else it will be in another book

X-X) Not sure about part 2's. I'll think a bout it

RULES:

- No +18 smut-fics. Only light smut, nothing explicit (As I've mentioned earlier)

- I don't write OC x Canon

- When requesting, please specify the gender of the Reader (they/them can be confused between the reader and a group of people, and I want to avoid that)

- Don't overload the requests. Give me precisions, but please keep it simple

- If you request, don't expect your Oneshot to be posted right away, and please don't pressure me. I'm trying to keep up with my list, and I want the Oneshots to be the best I can make them. It might take a few months

- If you request, no need to ask if I remember what you asked for. Every request is written down the moment you send the word and give me the required specifications (Type of reader, gender of reader, any additional traits for the reader - tall, short, anxious, traumatized, depressed, so goes on - , traits of character (Uzi, N, V, J, etc.) - yandere, jealous, clingy, su!cidal, you name it)

Anywho... this is all I have to say about this book. Enjoy my oneshots!

(And let me know what you thought of my intro... crappy, huh? Being like Uzi is H A R D 😩)