Does he hate me?

"I'll never be your friend." Lucas said before he left.

'huh..? what does he mean by that?'

'did he not like the flower crown?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walked back inside, and went to the dining room where everyone was.

"oh! athy, why did you and lucas not go here together?" mom asked me the second i entered the room.

"uhm....i told him to go first..?" i said, hoping that my mom will believe it.

"ah alright then." she replied, then i sighed in relief.

Dad ordered Felix to help me sit on my chair, since it was too high for me to climb.

"i find little athy adorable! she's so small and cute!" Mrs. Miller complemented me.

"thank you! Athy thinks Mrs. Miller is cute too!" i complemented her back.

"why thank you athy. by the way, you don't have to be so formal towards me. call me auntie or cass instead" she said smiling at me.

"auntie?" i asked confused.

"yes! well be meeting eachother often nowadays anyways, so lets get comfortable with eachother!" she added.

"mhm! okay!" i nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after eating, they had to go back home. i walked towards lucas to say goodbye.

"Byebye Lucas! it was nice meeting you" i said giving him a warm smile. while he..just stared at me.

"Lucas! Say goodbye to Athy too." his mother commanded.

"bye." he said then walked out of the house and went straight in their car.

"My, im so sorry about lucas' behaviour. i guess he's still a bit mad since we forced him to come." auntie cass apologized.

"No no, its alright." mom smiled at auntie.

"well we better get going now, thank you for letting us stay for lunch" Mr. Miller thanked us.

"Its no problem, your welcome to come back here anyday" mom smiled watching them leave and drive off.

"oh, thats right i had to go somewhere with penelope today." mom said rushing to get her bag.

"ill be back before dinner." she smiled and gave me and my dad a peck on the cheek before she left.

"Athanasia, im going to my room to continue my work now." he sighed before he was going to leave.

i pulled his hand lightly to get his attention, he stopped walking and turned around to look at me.

"what is it? do you need something" he asked me.

"Athy wants to go with papa" i lifted my arms signaling dad to pick me up, and he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i continued talking about what happened in my dream for about 15 minutes while dad was doing his paper work.

then something came in my mind so i immediately stopped talking.

he stopped doing his paper work and looked at me,

"what's wrong? why did you stop?" he asked worriedly.

"papa..athy wants to ask a question." i said while figetting with my fingers.

"what is it?"

"does..does Lucas hate me..?" i asked lowering my head.

"why do you ask?" i can tell his mood dropped because of the tone of his voice.

"did he do something that upset you?" he asked me, his eyes were glowing.

"No! its just that..nevermind" i was hesitant to tell papa what happened, what if he gets mad at Lucas?

"tell me." dad commanded.

"im sleepy" i said trying to change the subject.

"..go rest." he said, then he called lily to bring me to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sleep well, 'Princess'." lily said before leaving the room and closing the door.

'did i do something wrong that upset lucas?'

'if i did..'

I felt tears coming out of my eyes, nonstop.

'Does he hate me?'