Chapter 9

Y'all here is the next chapter hope y'all enjoy and PLEASE 🥺 vote.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

NO ONES POV
.
.
.
.
.
They all looked at the person who yelled and it was maiko.
.
.
.
" Mitchy!!! How dou you know kaede?!" She was whining because another girl was being carried by mitchi.
.
.
.
.
' it's only supposed to be me!!'

" Mai-chan, kae-chan is my childhood friend, one of my friends here before I left Japan." Takemichi explained with a chuckle as he patted kaede's head to calm her down.
.
.
.
.
" Actually, kaede."
.
.
.
" Hmmmm??"
.
.

" My parents have been wanting to see you, especially my mom, she keeps on bothering me about it." Take smiled as he looked at his best friend ( *ahem* future wife*ahem) who looked back at him with her doe eyes as it shimmered at the thought that take's mom
( *Ahem* mother in law * ahem) misses her too.
.
.
.
.

" I miss auntie and uncle too! How are they anyway?" She asked forgotten she is being carried.
.
.
.
"They're doing great." Take replied with a smile as he felt someone stare at him, he looked to the direction of the stare and saw a beautiful tanned girl with purple eyes.
.
.
.
.
She noticed him staring right back at her, he smiled charmingly as the girl blushed and thought of one thing.
.
.
.
.
.
' my king'
.
.
.
" Hello, my name is Ichigo sano also maiko's big sister." She said as she smiled ever so gently at the man in front of her.
.
.
.
.
.
( Damn I cringed writing that)
.
.
.
.
" Well nice too meet you I'm Hanagaki Takemichi."
.
.
.
" I know it's nice to meet my younger sister's suitor." She smiled a bit bitterly thinking that her younger sister has a picture perfect boy friend.
.
.
.
Maiko blushed while the others confused and jealous.
.
.
.
" Suitor?? Did your grandfather did you that?" He asked a bit out of breath due to kaede squeezing the air out of him cuz she has a good grip on his neck, with the thought.
.
.
.
' suitor?! YOU promised to marry ME when we grow up, you traitor!!'
.
.
.
.
Seeing the look on his childhood friend's face and a sound of a hmp caught his attention, he looked down and saw kaede looking at him with glossy eyes and a pout.

" How we have dinner and we can talk at the table, c'mon everyone let's go." He said as he carried the pouting girl about to go inside but then.

" Mitchy!!!" A whining maiko jumped on his back begging for attention.

" Oi maiko! Take-kun can't carry you while carrying kaede!" Daiki said.

" It's alright dai-chan I can carry the both of them." He said with a smile while supporting maiko with one of his hands while supporting kaede with the other.

The others followed Takemichi in the dinning room

"Woah" those whose first time here we're in awe like does this house ever had a dirty room of course not maids are everywhere in here

" Alright then let me just turn off the stove and let's dig in" take said as he put the two girls down to there chairs.
.
.
.
.