chapter 9: rotten eggs, reopened file

Start from the beginning

As he walked he noticed three students, he was unfamiliar with all of them, he followed them. He knew there was something off about them. But he continued to do so, he found something in his pocket, he got to cover and looked at it, it was a piece of paper and it had Blake's handwriting. 

He had to help, it was especially about the white fang, he then wore his iconic trench coat to Blake's location where she and Sun were at.

So you decided to climb up the tree again, this time on a different branch, Cas said acting like a real detective.

It's great you're here, I knew you'd wouldn't let the white fang go on, Blake said.

But there's a problem, he's not a faunus, they won't let him in, Sun said.

Who said anything about getting in? Cas said.

He then attracted his claws to which he used to climb up the building close to them.

He then shadow jumped across to a nearby building to see he had a clear view of the crowd and the platform.

If only I could hear them, Cas said.

He then shadow jumped to the top to find a skylight window, perfectly placed for him to get some evidence.

He then used his claws to pry the skylight open to where he could hear all of it, and see all of it.

Let's see what types of faunus we have. Male, Female, Young, the very young, couples, friends, even families, all on the right side of the hired members, Cas said.

Thank you all for coming, the man on the platform said.

Cas didn't want to forget this moment and pulled out his scroll to record the meeting.

For those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours. I can assure you, he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for, for so long, the man said as Roman Torchwick stepped on stage.

Thank you, thank you! Please, hold your applause, he said as if he was in a show.

But as he talked Cas noticed a girl with pink and brown hair.

What's a human doing here? Someone called out.

I'm glad you asked, dearie. Now I'll be the first to admit, humans are the worst. Case in point, Torchwick said.

Convincing them on your side, Cas muttered.

So I understand why you would love to see all locked away, or better yet: killed, torchwick said.

Cas soon swapped his hands to position a better grip on his scroll.

... would like to mention the fact that you and I All have a common enemy. The ones in control, the people pulling on the strings, the dirty rotten humans that run our kingdoms. Government. Military. Even the schools, they're all to blame for your lot in life, Torchwick said.

That's a lie, I know some faunus from beacon, Cas said.

And they're all pests that need to be dealt with. Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around. No offense to any rodents in the room, Torchwick said.

Just a snap of his finger the banner on stage dropped revealing a war mech.

You gotta be joking! Cas said in surprise.

As some of you may have heard, this right here- is atlas's newest line of defense against all the scary things in the world. And thanks to my employer, we've managed to snag a few before they, uh, hit the shelves, Torchwick said.