☆ EPILOGUE.

now that we're back....

Its been years since the lovely couple has graduated, everything worked out so perfectly for the 2 ever since they met.

" where are you taking me?"

A curious - and blindfolded - Jeongin asked, his hands being held gently by Seungmin. Seungmin randomly told Jeongin to get ready, and that they were going out somewhere. All Jeongin could really feel from his surroundings was the cold air, and  concrete. Obviously, but he could tell they were going some place lit up since he could see a bit of red from behind the blindfold.

" dont worry about it my love, just keep walking and be careful!"

" ah.. you know i dont like surprises.."

Jeongin pouted but eventually smiled as Seungmin pecked his lips. Although, he could feel himself stepping on soft things every now and then. His lover eventually coming to a stopping point. He stopped abruptly and heard shuffling from Seungmins side,

" okay okay, go on! take the blindfold off!"

Jeongin softly unties his blindfold, his eyes immediately widening at the sight in front of him,

" shut the fuck up, oh my god you're joking, right?"

Jeongin covered his mouth as Seungmin gave him a smile, holding the ring box on one knee.

" you fucker! you know i dont like surprises!"

Jeongin said sarcastically, trying not to cry, smiling as he saw Seungmin laugh out.

" is that a yes?"

" YES, of course its a yes!"

Seungmin gently held onto Jeongins hand and slipped it onto his ring finger, his heart feeling warm as tears fell from his eyes, embracing the other in their arms.

Everything was perfect for them, the rose petals laid on the concrete floor, their friends loudly cheering, clapping and crying in the bushes. Their smiles growing wider as they run up to hug the 2, shouting congratulations at them.

" FINALLY! I get to be called fiancé instead!!"

Jeongin cheered as he pressed kisses on Seungmins face, placing one last kiss on his lips, wiping the tears off of Seungmins face as he smiled at him fondly, Seungmins eyes glistening as it looked like he had the whole universe in his eyes when he looked at Jeongin.

Everything was perfect, he was finally getting to marry the love of his life, the ONLY love of his life,

His Seungmin

___

YAYYAA !! how did we feel about this book??? hopefully you liked it ehmmmahahaa BC IF U DIDNT ILL CRY love you :) heart heart

- author jisu one last time ( on this book atleast)