[ 4 ]

" seungmin! "

....

" SEUNGMIN!"

" HUH- WHO- oh, hey Jeongin."

" you alright? you looked high for a second,,"

" shut up, im fine. Just tired,"

He rubbed under his eyes, blinking to wake himself up.. somehow.

" what.. what'd you need me for?"

".. i just wanted to hang out?"

" oh, sorry i didn't sleep much last night."

Jeongin gave a confused look, Seungmin shot him a 'seriously?' look,

" kinda hard to sleep when there's 7 boys HOOTIN' AND HOLLERIN' in my living room. Emphasis on the hootin' and hollerin' "

Jeongin let out a giggle at Seungmins choice of words. He intertwined their arms and began basically dragging Seungmin through the hallways. Seungmin sighed and yawned,

" i can walk on my own Jeongin.."

" well, you look miserable, so im just helping you out to walk in case you end up passing out!"

" wooow.. much uh.. help."

" i know, im so kind aren't i?"

" whatever you say, Jeongin.. Whatever you say."

Jeongin gave an offended look, causing Seungmin to crack a tired smile, It was small but Jeongin surely noticed it. Jeongin began to smile too, he walked through their university and to the food hall. Admiring the  big, glowing tree, the tree was so big it was up to the second floor of the food hall.

Seungmin could tell that christmas was Jeongins' favourite holiday. The way his eyes shimmered looking at the decoration and how much he talked about and was excited about gifting. It was sweet, in Seungmins eyes.

" im so excited for break, school's so stressful.."

" yeah, like you."

Jeongin gave him a jokingly annoyed look, side eyeing.

" you say such nice things."

Which made Seungmin let out a giggle. The 2 smiled and giggled with each other until Jeongin and Seungmins' friends came, who would've guessed they had the same friend group? ( not mee....) Seungmin was very quiet, he just enjoyed listening to other people talk.. especially Jeongin. Something felt different about Jeongin, when he saw him, his heart beats and he feels warm. He cant help but let out a smile everytime he hears Jeongins' loud voice calling out to him in the hallways. He was so stuck in his thoughts he didn't even realize that his friends had arrived at the table they were sat at.

"Seungmin, you good?"

"im fine, sorry, zoned out."

"no worries, how have you 2 been? I saw you 2 roaming around.. skipping class?"

"Felix.. we're in university now ( in some universities/collages its optional to go to class unless its a lecture i think ,,, ) not highschool."

"i knoooowwww... i just dont wanna accept the fact we're getting older! i still feel yo-"

"if i have to go through the ' i still feel young ' rant ONE MORE TIME, i want money."

That shut Felix up, he pressed his lips into a thin line and crossed his arms, sulking. Seungmin let out a laugh and playfully punched Felix's shoulder. 

"I'm kidding, Lix. You know I don't mind when you rant about stuff. "

This made Felix smile again, putting his arm around Seungmin and basically hugging him, Seungmin smiled slightly and put his hand on Felix's. 

Jeongins' eyes shifted to the 2 boys sitting beside each other, the 2's position had Jeongin feeling awfully.. weird. His face rested quickly, he couldn't take his eyes off of  Seungmins' hand on Felixs'. Jeongin just brushed it off as 'curiosity', he always thought Felix and Changbin were dating, but he never really had anything to confirm it since the boys didn't talk to Jeongin much, other than that time he came over to play video games with the rest of the friend group. Off topic, but he for sure knew that Hyunjin and Han were dating, along with Minho and Chan. He knew they were dating although they never told him... it was painfully obvious. The flirting, the body language, the stares, the everything, both the couples always stared at the other in admiration and it was just sweet to Jeongin. 

Jeongin found lots of things sweet, 

especially with Seungmin. 

____

hello!!!! idk this one seems  really boringgngng......... sorry :( not a lot of seungin action !?!?!? and i also didnt udpoate it for a bit iM SO SORRY i swear the next chapter will be have more seungin action but for this one i just kinda wanted to tell off the other ships in this book ( along with all my other books but yk..)

-author jisuuuu 🫶🏼🤭