Infp: "Oh! No please it's fine, I understand."

Infj: "Well, thank you."

Infp: "Your welcome."

After Infj left Infp turned back towards her sketch pad. We are together again my darling.

And just when she had settled back into a comfortable drawing position, Estp came right through, AGAIN.

Estp: "So..."

Infp took a deep breath. Just because her door was open, didn't mean she didn't want privacy.

Infp: "What is it?"

Estp: "What was that about?"

Infp: "Uhhhhh..." Infp struggled to put together a convincing story so as to not hurt his feelings, I mean he was pretty annoying, but she couldn't just do that do him. Though she wasn't even entirely sure his feelings could be hurt, or if he even had feelings. "I don't think you want to know." So she didn't.

Estp: "What do you mean?"

Infp: "It's better if I don't tell you."

Estp: "Fine, I'll trust you on that." He wasn't sure he wanted to know either.

Infp: "Is that all you came in here for?"

Estp: "Oh! Right. Estj got an invitation to Isfp and Enfj's wedding." That was in fact, not the reason he had came before, but he had been thinking about this before, and wanted to talk about it now.

Infp: "Aaaaand?"

Estp: "Apparently she gets a plus one."

Infp: "I don't see where you're going with this." She sort of did, but she wasn't sure if it was a great idea."

Estp: "You like weddings."

Infp: "Well, I do like the decorations, and the food. What's the theme?"

Estp: "Huh?"

Infp: "The theme, of the wedding, you know like, spring, or bohemian, or moonlight festival.

Estp: "Oh I don't know, didn't pay attention to that."

Infp sighed with aggravation mixed with a little disbelief.

Estp: "Well?"

Infp: "Well what?" She really hoped he didn't ask her to go to the wedding, mainly because it was not his place to do that, but also because she didn't really want to do ANYTHING with Estj. She genuinely scared her, even more than Estp.

Estp: "You should go!"

Infp: "Oh, I'm not sure, have you even talked to Estj about this?"

Estp: "Nah, I thought you could."

Infp: "ummmmm..."

Estp: "Come on! Why not?"

Infp: "Well, you know, she can be a little bit... difficult" She was thinking of other words too, mainly absolutely terrifying, and the bane of my existence.

Estp: "Oh come on! It'll be totally fine! I don't even see the problem."

Infp: "I just don't really want too that much." She would actually be pretty interested if one of the requirements weren't go with the most terrifying person you know.

Estp: "Really?"

Infp: "I mean, not that much."

Estp: "I'm very confused."

Infp: "Why?"

Estp: "Do you want to go or not?"

Infp: "I mean, I do, just... not with these circumstances."

Estp looked very confused for about 3 seconds, than it hit him like a rock.

Estp: "OHHHHHH, It's Estj isn't it?" He always felt like a detective after he figured out some social problem.

Infp: "Well, yeah. She kind of scares me." Kind of couldn't even begin to describe how intimidating she was.

Estp: "How?"

Infp: "What do you mean how? She's terrifying."

Estp: "I mean guess a little bit." To a meek little girl like Infp I guess.

Infp: "It just seems kind of counterintuitive to go to a place that you're supposed to enjoy and cherish. And then have her breathing down my neck and correcting my grammar.

Estp: "Okay, I still don't see your point but I'm willing to just talk to her myself."

Infp: "Wait, what?"

Estp: "You can thank me later."

Infp: "I said I DIDN'T want to go."

Estp: "ehhh, I'm sure once she's on board it'll be fine."

Infp: "Okay first of all, that doesn't solve the problem. Second of all, you really think she's going to get on board with that? I mean, I don't think she likes me, anymore than I like her."

Estp: "Really? I don't I've never seen you two in the same room together."

Infp: "And for a good reason."

Estp: "What? You know what? I think I'm just gonna go talk to her."

Infp: "What? No!"

Estp: "Oh come on! What's the worst that could happen?"