Chapter seven

I had been about 10 minutes since kie came to check on them.

"What do you think, the others think?" Gigi asked Jj. He looked down at her.

"I have no idea! What do you think" Jj asked the question he was hoping wouldn't start an argument.

"I'm not sure" Gigi said resting her chin on his chest. The two stayed in the silence for a few more seconds before Gigi rolled off Jj on to the bed. Jj didn't even notice and had no time to grip on to her waist to keep her from moving away.

"Come on Maybanks I'm hungry" Gigi said looking around the room. She saw a clean shirt of Jj and grabbed in. Gigi has gone home so she didn't haven't any clothes she was in her pjs.

"Hey that's mine" Jj said propping himself up on his elbows.

"Well I need clothes" Gigi said looking in his draws. The bottom one was for everyone. Well mainly kie and Gigi because they stayed at the chateau overnight a lot. She finally found her shorts. Grabbing a bikini and turning to see Jj looking at her. "I'm going to the bathroom to get changed see you in a bit" Gigi smiled before walking to the door.

"Thought I was going to get a show" Jj smirked as Gigi flipped him off as she closed to door.

Gigi got changed in the bath room. She had taken Jj dark blue shirt and her denim shorts. She put here bikini of first, it was white with small blue flowers on it. She tucked his shirt in to her shorts neatly and left it open because she didn't want to get to hot. She looked at her self in the mirror. Gigi had dark black hair and it was usually wavy. She grabbed and hair band off the sink and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail pulling small pieces of make it look cuter. She brushed her teeth and washed her faces waking herself up a bit more. Applying a small bit of makeup.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yeah" Gigi shouted looking at herself in the mirror one last time.

"It's me" Jj called from outside the door. Gigi opened the door and Jj face lit up when he saw her in his shirt. "Breakfast is ready and the rest of the guys are outside fishing.

They walked into the kitchen and Gigi grabbed the bread off the counter and made her way down to the dock to meet the rest of them. Kie's faces lit up when she saw the friend. Kie hugged Gigi and got her sit down with her.

Jj made his way slowly down the dock pope man hugging him John b giving him a nice good morning.

"So Gigi how did you end up in bed with Jj huh" pope asked look at Gigi would was busy talking to kie.

"Um." Gigi looked at Jj and he smiled at her letting her it was okay to make up some random story. "I would rather not say"

"Come on" john b pressed.

"No" Gigi said turning to kie and carrying on talking to her.

"Jj will tells us" pope said and Gigi watch carefully but all Jj did was shrugged to the boy's disappointment.
Everyone sat in silence for a few more seconds before kie decided it would be best for the group to go have something really to eat instead of half moldy bread.

562 - words Remember to vote and comment

562 - words
Remember to vote and comment