Chapter four

Trigger: parents fighting

"Gigi listen to me. I'm sure he didn't mean it" kie said trying to soothe her best friend.

"I know it hurt thought i just thought that maybe we would fight less and become getter friends but no it just" Gigi stopped taking a large breathe trying to calm herself down and bit.

"Good breathe" kie said hugging Gigi.

"I think I'm going to go home" Gigi whipped her tears from her eyes.

"Are you sure" kie said looking at the taller girl.

"Yeah I have to go home sometime" she laughed sadly. Kie hugged her on last time before they did there good byes and Gigi started walking back home.

Gigi walked back home over thinking everything. Jj had crossed a line, she was unsure what kie was going to say to the boys. She knew that kie wouldn't say anything about her home but she had her doubts about what Jj want to know about.

Gigi knocked on the door of her home.

"Georgina" her dad shouted. Gigi face dropped she was in trouble her parents never used her full name.

"Yes" she said putting On a fake smile.

"Where have you been" mike, her father, asked in a grumbly tone.

"Oh just out with friends you know" Gigi tried to hide the fear in her face when her father came into view empty beer bottles spread around the room.

"Is that so" he father asked turned to her. She nodded slowly not wanting to make any quick movements.

"Where's mum" Gigi asked

"Not sure she went out a few hours ago mumbling like you always do. Why do you want to know where your mother is uh" Mike said getting up "am i not good enough for you."

"What no you the best" Gigi laughed nervously. Mike grabbed the vase sat on of the side table.

"Im never going to be good enough for you or your mother but it's not like your any better. Running off with your friends not coming back for day" he shrugged getting closer to Gigi. She backed up towards the stairs. "Like what do you do all day and night?"

"We just have fun you know" Gigi said look behind her to see if she could make it to her room.

"Look at me when we are talking" he father shouted holding the vase up ready to hit when the door opened. They both looked to see who it was.

"MIKE!" her mother yelled through the house. "PUT THE VASE DOWN YOU SICKO THATS YOUR DAUGHTER" Gigi's father was distracted and this was the perfect time for Gigi to get out. She ran upstairs and locked her door.

It was around 12am when she heard shouting again. it was much louder she could hear her mum screaming from the top of the stairs near her room and her dad yelling back from the bottom of the stairs. She heard her mum run down the stairs, shouting and cussing at Mike. Gigi breathing quickened kie was right she should have never come home.

It was 2am the screaming had gone of for two hours no stop not even music could drown it out. Gigi listened the whole time they yelled back and forth then there was a large smash and everything went silent. The air around the house vanished Gigi couldn't breathe. Then it's started it was her mother raised her voice first. Gigi scrambled around in the dark trying to find her phone. She opened in and light let up her room. The noise stop had she been caught. She didn't move for at least 5 minutes even when the fight started again she didn't move. When she did love she turned down the sound on her phone as quiet as possible but still so she could hear it.

"Come on kie please pick up" Gigi whispers. Nothing the phone went off she tried again. Her eyes turning watery. "Please kie" she begged hoping that she would pick up.

"Gigi" jj voice filled her ears. No no no. She panicked she need kie. Kie knew what to do she knew what was going on

 Kie knew what to do she knew what was going on

700 - words
Remember to vote and comment