Lobo's Nightmare

As you all may know, being a child * in the super monsters universe * is hard for everyone, even for a wolf pup.

All the kids got dropped off by their parents. The teachers knew how to take care of the kids

Cleo woke up hearing Lobo wimpering she rubbed his arm. "Prince, is everything okay?" Cleo asked as she filp Lobo onto his back,"P-Princess?" Lobo asked his eyes had tears in them. Cleo wiped his tears. "What was the nightmare about?" cleo asked in worry. Lobo couldn't say he was really scared about the nightmare, so cleo ran and got the teacher's. Lobo was in a floof ball, wimpering and crying. Esmie held lobo in her arms. Shh, shh, it's okay. I'm here now esmie said as she gave Lobo some warm milk. Lobo calmed down. Igor called the parents. As they walked in, Lobo was hugging his toy. "Lobo, what's wrong?"Amy asked. "I had a nightmare!" Lobo said. "What was it about,son?" Jorge asked. Lobo told them about the nightmare crying in his dad's arms after telling them. Cleo wiped lobos tears. "I'm right here with you!" Cleo said as she held lobos paw. "Lobo, that won't happen again," Zoey said as she hugged Lobo. "Prince, everything is going to be okay," cleo said she slowly kissed his lips, and after a while, Lobo felt better since everyone was there for them.