~ ꒰🖤꒱ 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞..

I left for my room, it was an old, shabby room

I left for my room, it was an old, shabby room. I sat resting my head against the wall. How miserable my life is-

My own real parents don't think about their daughter.

They're giving me to them cause they didn't give them loan money...

Yes, my father took a loan which he couldn't return on time.

My father is addicted to drugs. And my mom doesn't even give a shit about her husband. It's like she's used to these.

So when he couldn't pay the money. He told them to take me as loan money.

They didn't even care about me.

I am an idiot, a BIGGEST idiot girl who thought that even if the parents are abusing me but they do care about me.

But, I was very wrong... My expectations were wrong, everything's wrong..

I let my tears fall. I can't control them even If I try to be strong in front of others.

But I can't help myself but cry helplessly..

I sobbed, hugging my knees tightly like a small kid hugs a teddy bear. I can't help but sobbed and sobbed. They don't care about me...

no one cares about me... I don't deserve anyone.

I don't know why I hate my life. I don't feel like living anymore.

Since I was 5 I was being abused. You can imagine how it feels a Innocent, small kid is being abused.

Not knowing about what's happening around in the world.

I wasn't even allowed to go to school, I even left my studies because of them. They want me in front of them 24/7.

Only I know how I convinced them to work as a waitress in a cafe. How much beatings, how much I've suffered for that job. And finally

I got one job.

Even no one will give a fuck even If I die, it's better to die rather to live this miserable, pathetic life! I tried Sleeping I don't have a bed here.

I sleep on the floor. The silence, the voice of my sobbing, was heard in the whole room..

<><>

:: Morning -

I woke up, my whole body was in pain, my face was puffy. Yesterday at midnight they again beated me.. the reason..
nothing, it was nothing.. They do this for no reason.

I slowly went to the bathroom, I did my business. I looked at myself in the mirror at the new dress they gave me.

They said that we're going to meet someone.

The bruises were visible so I hid them. They don't give me anything to cover them. So I tried covering it without makeup.

And It was a success.