~ ꒰🖤꒱ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

She was running as fast as she could to reach home

She was running as fast as she could to reach home. She had overtime work in a cafe. She missed her bus and it's late 9 o clock.

It's late for her cause her parents said to come before 9 cause she has household chores to do.

Y/N a young 22 year old girl, her childhood was not like other kids when she was 5 she was abused by her own parents.

She was forced to do all the chores she couldn't at that age. If she refuses or messes it up she used to get beatings and they offer her no food for that day.

Slowly and gradually when she started going to school. She was a quiet girl.

Due to which the other girls used to bully her a lot.

The bullying reached to that point that she had no other option and she dropped the school.

She ran and swish opened the door welcoming the cold, fuming eyes of her mom and dad sitting on a couch like they have been waiting for her to beat her.

Her mom went closer to her face and gave her a slap leaving a red mark of slapping.

She held her cheek. She bit her bottom lip to prevent her from sobbing.

She knew that there's no use explaining them cause they're gonna take it in the wrong way.

Y/M - Where were you bitch?!

Y/D - Where else might be hanging out with her friends or a boy.

Y/N - N-No I-I was i-in cafe.

Her mom grabbed her hair, she yelped in pain.

Y/M - WHEN I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE CAFE BEFORE 9 WHY THE FUCK YOU DON'T GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN!

Y/N - I-I'm sorry I-I'll do the work.

Y/M - YOU BETTER BE QUICK BITCH!

She left her hair as she rushed towards the kitchen and prepared food.

She served the food and they took a bite and her dad spit the food out.

Y/D - Do you call this food?

Y/M - It's disgusting.

She had no expression on her face. It became a habit to listen to these shits about her food even though she prepares it with her whole heart they taunt her or beat her.

Her mom slapped her and looked at her with gritting teeth.

Y/M - TO WHOM YOU'RE STARING!!

She looked down.

Y/M - YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS!

She dragged her to the basement. She had Nyctophobia. She had this phobia because her parents used to beat her here and she used to hear the echoes of crying and her parents yelling.