15

Minji was discharged from the hospital, she became better each of days that Hanni was taking care of her, she gets some enough of sleeps too and Hanni forgets the deal between her and Ms. Kim already, it has no use at all that her and Minji are finally together, secretly.

But Haerin continuously acted really nice to her and always treats her some of her favorite foods whenever she's heading home, for her it was so hard being in this position, because Haerin still don't know the thing between her and Minji.

They chose to make it privately and decided not to tell them the truth, because they know Jennie, how she'd put a curse on her if she'd ever find out the truth and Hanni doesn't want that. In fact, this is so risky and Jennie would just throw her clothes away from the outside and watch her leave the house.

That's kind of terrible feeling because she just betrayed Jennie of the deal.

But how can she follow what Jennie Kim wants when the person that she actually love is Minji? and not Haerin?

" Babe. "

She flinches a bit when Minji called her that endearment, they're being careful and taking it slowly. Hanni tells her to lowered her voice down or else someone might hear them.

" Be careful, Baby. We're still not telling them the truth, and if you would calls me that endearment, just whisper it right to my ear, okay? "

Minji smiled and nodded happily.

" What'd you say? " Minji asked, obviously heard it already but she just wanted Hanni to repeat it again on her face.

" What? " Hanni looked at her confused.

" I heard something.. can you repeat it again? " Hanni got it already but she decided not to repeat it again and continually teased her girlfriend.

" No. "

They're in the garden, Hanni was tasked to spilled some water on the plants and Minji suddenly slid her hands on Hanni's waist, locked her in her arms.

" Minji, stop. "

" No. I won't, until you're not repeating it to my face. "

Hanni let out sigh, as she bit her lower lip while smiling.

" Repeat it again, Babe. " Minji whispered.

" Baby, let me do my job first. " Hanni repeats the word.

Minji smiled widely, stealing a kiss from Hanni's cheek, and her girlfriend's eyes widened while touching the side of her cheeks that Minji just placed a kiss.

" Kim Minji! "

" What? " Minji was smiling crazily.

Hanni spilled some water on Minji's shirt as a joke, and Minji's eyes got bigger and shrugging it off by laughing.

Minji tried to stole the water host to Hanni's hand, but Hanni didn't let her.

" Babe, you spilled some water on my shirt.. you're being unfair. "

To be fair, Hanni wet herself. So their shirts are both soaked now.

" There, I'm soaked. Baby. "

They both laughed.

Minji placed the water host in its original place and let the water rising upon their skins, letting each other get soaked by the water and imagined it as a rain.

Minji reaches out for Hanni's arms, pulling her girlfriend closer to her as she tug the strand of hair in her ear and admired her beauty.

She looked deeply into her eyes and flashes a smile.