Chapter 2

They stood there silently for a while. Cas looked around the room awkwardly, then returned his gaze to Dean.
"I should probably go, my girlfriend is probably looking for me." He said and glanced at the door leading back to the 'normal' part of the bar.
Dean just smirked and Cas felt him slip his hand into his back pocket and he flinched away, part of him was scared, the other was worried about if e could contain himself in a situation like that.
"I really have to go, bye." Cas turned and walked towards the door.
He heard Dean growl behind him but nothing became of it.
Cas slipped out the door and walked back the guard, who was eyeing him. He saw Hannah across the room with her arms folded across her small frame, and her tiny foot was tapping angrily, faster than the beat of the music. She didn't look at Cas, she only paid attention to the couples that enjoyed themselves a little to much, she probably wished that she was in that position with Cas.
Cas cleared his throat as he stood next to her. She turned to look at him, she was clearly mad, her face was red, and her fingers where white from holding too tightly to the glasses in her hands.
He knew the right thing to do was to cheer her up, and he knew just how to do that.
"Want to dance?" He asked and lifted the glasses from her hands before returning them to the bar.
Her expressions softened and she nodded without saying a word. He sighed under his breath and Hannah dragged him out to the dance floor.
Yeah, he can dance, just like everybody else at the bar. He did just that until Hannah was out of breath and they both decided to call it a night. He hadn't know how long he had been dancing, it was dark out when he left, and it is still dark out as he opens the door.
Hannah had insisted that it was going to be warm in there, which it was, but now she was out in the cold night air she shivered and Cas noticed. He once again did the right thing and shrugged out of his coat and draped it over her shoulders.
"Thanks." She smiled.
Cas nodded and opened his the passenger side door. She slips inside, stiffly, due to her unnecessarily tight dress. Once Cas made sure that she was completely inside, he shut the door and walked around his car. He huffed before he opened his door to let himself in.
He sat down and felt something in his pocket. He sat up slightly to pull it out and it was a folded piece of paper.
'When did this get in here?' He thought.
"What's that?" She asked, an edge in her voice.
"I'm not sure." Cas lied, it was probably from Dean.
He told himself to wait till he got back to his apartment to open it.
He began to drive Hannah home and she on glanced over at him nervously many times.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Well, I mean. We've been dating for a while now-"
"A week."
"-anyways, I still haven't been to your apartment." She persisted.
Cas had to keep himself from laughing.
"Maybe some other time." He lied.
She nodded and sank back into her seat.
The rest of the ride was spent in silence, neither knew what to say, nor cared to say anything. He pulled over in front of her house.
"Thanks." She said shortly. She opened her door and slammed it shut, causing Cas to flinch. He sat there waiting for a while before the door opened again and his coat was launched at him. He didn't flinch when the door slammed this time.
He was really going to hear it from Gabriel.
When Cas got back to his apartment he threw his car keys on the counter. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out some left over spaghetti.
He warmed it up in the microwave, just as he sat down on the couch his phone rang in his back pocket.
"I thought you'd call sooner." Cas said into the phone.
"Yeah? Well I didn't-" There was a pause and it sounded as if he was laughing.
"What?" Cas narrowed his eyes, though his brother couldn't see him.
"I can't believe you blew it with Hannah, she is the easiest girl I know! That's why I set you up with her! No complications! Just fun." Now he was clearly laughing.
"That's just it! I don't want easy! I want complicated! I want real feelings instead of just sleeping around all the time. I want someone that will care about me just as much as I care about them."
It was silent on the other side of the line and Cas shifted nervously in his seat. He felt the crinkle of paper in his back pocket.
"I'll have to call you back." Cas hung up without any protest from Gabe.
He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the paper.
It was plain white and wrinkled from Cas sitting on it. He unfolds it and blankly stared at the series of numbers. Cas stood up and walked over to his fridge where he took the magnet off of the picture Hannah insisted he took of her. He threw the picture in the garbage can to the left of the fridge and put the piece of paper in its place.
Even though Cas didn't have his collage classes the next day, it was late and he was tired. He began to strip himself of his clothes as he made his way to his room until he was left in his boxers.
He slipped into his bed and turned off the light.