Princes

THIS FANFICTION IS FOR MY AGE REGGRESSOR FRIEND!!! IT IS TARGETED TOWARDS THE AGE REGGRESSING COMMUNITY AND TODDLERS. it is short for littles to not get overwhelmed with the amount of words there is in the oneshot btw ;)

Tommy closed the book strongly enough for it to make a loud noise.

"Tommy!" Ranboo yelled, covering his ears at the loud boy. "Don't be so loud."

"No!" Tommy says, giggling. "Mum said i can do everything i want! And- I have other books anyways."

Ranboo huffs. Mad, looking away from Tommy. "You're mean!"

Tommy starts feeling bad, as he didn't mean to make his friend mad. "I'm sorry, Ranboo." Tommy apologizes. Because, princes have to be nice. Now smile up!

"It's fine Tom" Ranboo says, dropping his mad expression, giving a huge grin to his best friend. "I Dream said- Dream said.. Not to bring my crown. But I did anyways!" Ranboo admits, uh oh. That was bad. Ranboo was not being a good boy, now was he?

Ranboo goes running to his backpack, taking out his crown and holding it tightly in his hands to show to Tommy.

"Mom says I'll one day get a princess and we'll have matching crowns, How cool is that? Though, i kinda want a prince, not a princess. How about you?" Ranboo admits, smiling brightly at his friend.

"I do want a princess! You know what, one day, I'll swap your princess so that she becomes a prince. And you have matching crowns!" Ranboo smiles as Tommy says that, thinking about having a prince.

"You can do that? You have powers?" Ranboo says, with hope feeling his small eyes.

"I mean, I don't know. Can we find out?" Tommy asks, stars filling his ocean blue eyes.

Ranboo grins and nods excitedly. His best friend might be a superhero with superpowers! Join them in their little adventure, silly little guys they are! 

-

Tommy and Ranboo tip-toed outside the castle, arriving in the backyard.

"Look!" Tommy called for his best friend, pointing at a lake. "Here! We can see if when we kiss frogs, they turn into princes or princesses!" Tommy says with excitement, grabbing Ranboo's wrist and they ran to the lake.

"Is there even any frogs here?" Ranboo asks, looking closely around the lake. "I don't know." Tommy admits.

Then, he hears Ranboo gasp. "Tommy look! There's a frog!" Ranboo says, pointing at a frog next to an allium.

"Oh there is!" Tommy's face lit up as he saw the frog jumping around.

as they slowly approached to frog, Tommy suddenly jumped on it and captured it between his hands.

"Look! it's all slimy! It's Like slime! Q's friend!" Tommy laughs, holding the frog aggressively.

"Kiss it!" Ranboo encourage his best friend, soon, Tommy bought his lips close to the frog, and kissed it.

...

Nothing happened.

"It didn't turn into a princess!" Tommy says, disappointed looking down at the frog in his hands.

"What? Why!" Ranboo exclaimed, it didn't work like in the books!

"I don't know!" Tommy said, still frowning.