C. 13 Lose To Gain

Start from the beginning

If he comes he's gonna die, if he doesn't I'll sneak out and find my way home. I can put on a million socks to make his boots fit, layer enough to not freeze my ass off. But most of the time it won't be too cold since it'll be snowing, but the wind and water is what's gonna be the problem.

I wake up and it's dark outside. I sit up slowly and I wait as I try to hear anything. He's not here the lights are still on. I get up and go to the bathroom, I clean the wounds that have scabbed over at this point and I look in the medicine cabinet seeing nothing in it. I close that and look underneath the sink seeing cleaning supplies. Gotcha bitch. I shake the bleach bottle and see it's basically full. I look around I see some vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. This nigga stupid.

I leave everything where it's at and go outside to see if it's started to snow. As I look at the snow falling in sheets I hear the door open and I watch as he comes in. Good I can mix that shit in the bathroom and once he gets weak I can beat his ass. Once he looks me up and down and looks around before walking to the back. I sit down properly and I hear him looking around and then he goes into the kitchen and looks around and I speak up.

"Ain't nobody touch shit. If you that paranoid you shouldn't have it out." He comes out of the kitchen and I prepare for the impact that comes but I still manage to gasp at the pain and I chuckle.

"You hit like a bitch ass nigga no wonder yo momma was so disappointed in you." He chuckles and gives me a back hand. I spit the blood on his shirt and I grin knowing his so called clean ass hates being dirty. I'm yanked by my hair and as soon as he starts to walk I push into him to the ground and that makes him let my hair go. It's already been over twenty four hours and he doesn't keep anyone live over 74 hours. He flips over and I use my elbow to bash into his nose constantly until its no longer straight. Once I'm sure he's not moving I start to drag him into the bathroom and I pull him into the tub. Once he's in I grab the chemicals and I pour them all over his body making sure they clash making the gas. I quickly close the door and lock it before running to the couch and with pained grunts I move the couch in front of the door, whoever made that a pull out door instead of a push is an idiot.

I jump over the couch and quickly get dressed in his clothes, throwing layer on top of layer on until I'm sure it'll be a minute before I can actually get water on my skin. I grab the pair of boots and slip them on tying them up before I run into the hallway and quickly grab the coat he took off and as I pull the zipper I hear him banging on the door, fuck. He should've been out for about another few seconds. I look around as he bangs against the door and grab some crackers and his wallet. It must've fell during the fall.

I swing the door open and I'm attacked by the snow. I flip on the hood and I start my way towards the main area.

Diamond POV

"She's alive Diamond. It's only been a few days." I shrug her off as Tommy and Zeke come in.

"We know that he went upstate. Just not sure where." Tommy unfolds another map and we look at all the places we've went by now.

"You think he's in Wisconsin?" I shake my head and I try to figure out where the fuck he's at with her. "Celeste isn't going out of the state." I doubt she has a say in where she's going at the point.

"This shouldn't be that fucking hard! How in the fuck did he not even tell his brother where he was taking her? He just disappears-" We watch him grab his phone out of his pocket and he taps a few things before he curses before chuckling.

"That motherfucker. Come on." We all get up and head to our cars Tommy making sure to not say anything.

When we get out and head inside his spot, we see a clothing trail leading to the back only to see Celeste sitting at the table eating cereal in a white shirt that's probably Tommy's. She has bags under her eyes and she looks pale. She looks at us then back to her cereal.

"Took you bastards long enough you know I could've been dead? You're supposed to be heavy hitters and you fuckers made me rescue myself." Tommy rushes her and she just sighs and hugs him back as he looks her over. I note the bruises that show on her face and her arms as she hugs Tommy.

"Do you know how fucking worried I was about yo ass?" I see him fret over the bruises but she pushes him away softly. "I'm fine, Thomas relax. I'm out of danger now." She smiles at him before looking at me and Zeke.

"You two big fuckers don't need to look at me like that. Who found who?" He walks to her and hugs her tightly kissing her forehead. "Found his ass in my house. Had your keys." She looks at me and I just look at her. She looks fine but she also looks exhausted. She rubs at his beard and she smiles at him.

"I hope you were nice, we don't need anymore enemies." I scoff and she looks at me. "We're like brothers now." He scoffs and she looks between us and smiles nodding.
"Good to hear. But I need to get some real sleep, yall can do whatever you want but I'm going to bed." We watch her limp towards the back. We all look at each other and I sigh.

"Fucking Celestial," I nod and I turn to leave Zeke following after me.

"You know man... I may not know you all that good but... Celestial trusts you and you tried your damndest to find her... You're good in my book. If you need anything. Let me know. I got you." I nod and we dap each other up before we head to our respective places.

Gained a enemy just to make a friend. Crazy how the world works.

Celeste pov

I stare at the wall as Tommy comes inside the bedroom outside clothes gone. He slips behind me and I make sure that he avoids the burn on my stomach. He inhales and I do the same. "Liliana is gone, she got shot that night, she ain't make it." I feel my body hitch as the tears that well up in my eyes fall across my face. I curl into myself, I've lost Gloria and Liliana all in the same month they're both gone.

"She wasn't supposed to die, Tommy." He mutters his agreement as I sob. I've lost two of my three closest friends just like that.

"Did you at least get some of their people?" He hums whispering a number that kinda makes me feel a little bit better about her going out. I feel the exhaustion tie itself into the tears forcing me to fall asleep in the middle of mourning. I'll make sure Victor dies, he's the reason all of this happened all because he didn't listen.

He's gonna pay and I'll make sure no one else I love is going to pay for his fuck ups.