Chapter 7 - the return

Yaki woke up in the dead of night, being unsure why. Though he knew what to do. He got up, making sure Azariah was asleep. He then left the house in a hurry. When Azariah woke up, they quickly got worried and searched through the house, trying to find Yaki. They eventually went outside and spotted the footsteps. To their suprise, they led to the old bunker, where it all began. Upon running inside, they noticed that all the lights are activated, the power having been restored.

Azariah:Yaki? Yaki!? Where are you?

Their voice echoed through the bunker, but no reply came. They ran through the bunker, only to find someone standing in a room. This someone looked quite familiar.

Azariah:Y-Yaki?

He was sitting on the ground, wings spread, looking at the picture of him and Death

He was sitting on the ground, wings spread, looking at the picture of him and Death. A godly aura was surrounding him, showing that he truly is the god of darkness. He got up and looked straight at Azariah with a rather menacing look.

Yaki:yes, it is me. Through some research, I have found a way to become my old self again.

Azariah just went to him and hugged him, petting him.

Yaki:what?

Azariah:o-oh sorry *they stop petting him*

Yaki:I didnt tell you to stop. You are happy, and thats all that matters to me.

Hearing this made Azariah quite happy. After a few minutes of hugging, they both went back to her home to relax.