Chapter 11: Finally Arrived

Kion walked and walked. "I'm so tired!" He complained. Then a vision of the war that was about to happen overtook his sight.

Blood covered the ground. Bodies of lions layed on the ground, unmoving. Kion shook his head, "No! It's hasn't happened yet!"

Kion went back to reality. He extended his hearing to the tree. He could hear everyone laughing and having a good time. Kion brought his hearing back, "They are safe," He sighed in relief.

Kion started to run. He had to get to the tree as soon as possible to prepare everyone for war.

Kion saw the mountain pass, "I've finally made it!" Kion smiled. He walked through the pass.

Kion couldn't believe his eyes. This place was absolutely amazing.

As Kion was enjoying the scenery, he didn't notice someone else.

"You won't dare touch my home!" A voice growled. "Huh?" Before Kion could turn around, he was flung to the ground. He growled and got ready to attack, thinking it was MacGyver or Ivor, but it wasn't.

Kion stared wide-eyed. He never thought in a million years he could ever be pinned down, by a lioness no less.

"Why are you here!" She growled. "I'm here to save your home," Kion explained. "My home doesn't need saving," The lioness snarled. "Yes it does," Kion replied.

"You're lying. You just want to take over don't you!" She growled. "No I promise you I don't. But there is a lion on his way who does! He's going to destroy the kingdom!" Kion explained.

"Oh yeah, why should I believe you," She glared at him. "Because I was blessed by the Great Kings to save your kingdom," Kion replied.

She stared at him wide-eyed. "Now, could you please get off me?" Kion asked. She did.

Kion shook his fur and mane back to normal, "What's your name?" Kion asked. "Rani, you?" Rani replied. "Kion."

"So who is this threat then?" Rani asked. "MacGyver, Ivor, Sky Pride warriors, an eagle, and a venomous snake," Kion explained.

"How do you know?" Rani asked. "I encountered MacGyver and Ivor who told me about the Sky Pride warriors, I was carried off by the Eagle, and bitten by the snake," Kion stated.

"Is that where you got this?" Rani pointed to his scar. "No actually," Kion replied. "So you going to tell me how you got it?" Rani raised an eyebrow.

Kion kicked some dirt with his paw, "I'd rather not." Rani looked at him suspiciously.

Kion's ears perked up. He extended his senses to MacGyver and Ivor. They were with the Sky Pride warriors now.

"Hello!" Rani nudged him. Kion brought his senses back. "Did you not hear me?" Rani asked.

Kion ignored her question, "Where is the king! I need to speak with him!"

"Why do you need to talk to my father?" Rani asked. "You're the princess?"

"Yeah. Why is that a problem?" Rani asked in a snarky way. "Uh no it's not," Kion replied.

"Whatever. C'mon, this way Gold fur," Rani said. Kion stopped, "What?" Rani turned around, "Gold fur."

"Why are you calling me that?" Kion asked standing next to her. "What would you prefer Fire Mane?" Rani chuckled. "Why are you giving me nicknames?" Kion raised an eyebrow.

"I've got to find something else to call you by," Rani chuckled. Kion smirked, "So I can call you Snarky?" Rani gasped. Kion smirked, "Who's got a nickname now?"

"Ok Scar face, let's go," Rani said. Kion frowned, "Ok that one is offensive." "Why?" Rani asked.

"Because my scar makes me more attractive," Kion smirked. Rani laughed, "Let's go get my dad gold fur."