Chapter 4 : I woke up like this.

* SFX : Phone notifications. *

"Hmm..*groans*.."

I struggle to open my eyes and my body feels so tired, I roll over my bed and look around. The room is a bit brighter than usual, I look at the window and it makes my eyes squint.

" Its so bright already..."

I hastily grab my phone, and I realize its already 10 am. My eyes widened as a get off my bed and quickly  go to my closet to change clothes.

I rang my phone and called Kazou to see how the kitchen is doing, I hope I can get there in time.
As I recklessly put on my pants I accidentally got my finger stuck in the zipper.

Akagi : "Ah! dammit..come on, Kazuo pick up the phone."

Kazuo : "Hello, hello? Akagi? whats up?"

Akagi : "Kazuo! how's everything going? can you manage?"

Kazuo : "Manage what?"

Akagi : "The kitchen! can you hold on untill I arrive there?

I put on my socks and made sure I got everything, I was about to exit the door untill he replied...

"But we dont have work today."

I suddenly pause and got silent.

"Its our montly day off, remember?"

"Ah-ah oh! is that s-s-s-so?"

I stutter while speaking.

Kazuo : *Laughs* "Yeah it is! did you woke up thinking your late again?"

"Yes, I just did."

I replied embarrassing.

"Well I gotta keep going now, im on my way to my next class."

"Okay, sorry to bother you, good luck on your studies."

"You dont bother me at all~ Over and out!"

"Thanks, over and out."

I put down my phone, I threw my coat on the table and I sat down in frustration. I would have been hastily running onto something without knowing there is no where to go to.

Kazuo's lucky to spend his day off like that, how sweet. Kazuo's has a girlfriend, Ryota and Haruna are dating, and recently Chinatsu started going out with someone, I think in our entire group im the only single one left. But its fun being single, you dont need to worry about someone and you got everything for yourself, I dont need to consult someone with my decisions. Im free and can do anything at will.

I turn on the TV and make myself coffee, I lift the pilloe on the coach and pull out my snacks I've been hiding there. I try not to look at my phone, as its a healthy choice not to use your phone 1 hour after you woke up.

I just watched afternoon shows, completely oblivious to how many notifications and messages I received on my phone.

I took a shower first before going back down and check my phone.

I haven't been in Idol online yesterday and half day today. Lets see if there's anything interesting happening.

I open the game and play on the couch, I see some new notifications and some messages, its from Airi. I opened it up and saw the chat box filled with our talks, the time stamp says it was last night. I get the feeling of confusion as I try to trace back what I did and said last night. I scroll back and read all of it.

* Last night *

Airi : "...So I followed your advice last time and everything really work out, I thought I was done but by showing them that I have made my point they just kinda leave me alone.