"Uhmm, because you burned your skin and I am planning to apply the first aid cream that is in my first aid box." She answered me mockingly.

"Come on, take off your shirt." She repeated with a little bit higher voice and continued to look for the medicine.

When she found it, she sat facing me in the coffee table that was in front of me.

"Oh my god, this is not the time to be modest, Miss..." She said annoyed.

"This is the part where you tell me your name."

"O-Oh, I'm Cara, my name is Cara." I told her disconcerted.

"Ok, Cara. Whatever you have underneath your shirt, You can be sure that I have them too. Ok? Now take it off so I can see If I need to bring you to the clinic or this cream is enough." 

Hearing her bossing me made me speed up unbuttoning my shirt. 

As soon as my shirt is off, she took the hem of my inner and helped me lift it up my head, completely removing it.

Oh boy, she's not a patient, woman.

"It's not that bad, I think it helps you were wearing 2 layers." She took the cream, put some in her finger and gently smear it in the area where it is visibly red.

When her finger touched my skin, I could feel the unfamiliar tingling in my stomach again. Every touch sent shiver down my spine, it's not normal, is it?

I am completely aware that I am half naked in front of my Boss but all I could think is her finger gently touching my skin.

While she was busy, I was busy assessing the features in her face. I don't think there is even a single of pore in her face, how is that possible?

Her long eye lashes and that brown eyes, I could drown in them. Why am I feeling this towards my Boss, Oh no.. Why am I feeling this toward a WOMAN?

Realizing that made me back into my senses.

"A-Are you not done yet?" I asked her nervously.

I suddenly could feel my heart beating so fast.

"Why are you feeling nervous?" She stopped at what she was doing and looked me under her lashes.

"Wh-What?" 

Yeah, stutter, that helps.

"I could feel the rapid pulse in your chest, why are you nervous?"

I looked down my chest and tried to see anything, is she playing me?

"Does it hurt that much? Do you want me to bring you in the clinic?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

She's worried about me. Her eyes even softened looking at me.

"Uhh - No. no, it doesn't."

"Are you sure?

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure. Can I go now?"

"Half naked? Mmm-mmm, I don't think so." she smiled shaking her head.

"I have something here that you can wear, I'm sure it will go with your.. pants." pausing almost at the end of her sentence, my eyes flew to what she was looking, which is my breast.

I suddenly felt conscious and felt the need of hiding it with my hands but I don't want to look stupid so I just let it be.

I cleared my throat which made her back to her senses and immediately stood up. She almost stumble in the feet of the coffee table as she stood up very fast.

I don't know if I should laugh at that as she looks like she was got caught. But I chose not to, to save her from embarrassment.

"Here, wear this." She handed me a loose grey half buttoned shirt.

Hmm. She recovers quickly. I thought.

I took the shirt from her hand and gently wear them.

"Thank you, I'll have this returned tomorrow, washed of course."

"No, you can keep it. I caused that anyway." She pointed at my chest.

"Ohh, no..."

"I mean it, keep it." She cut me off.

"Thank you, Ms. Williams."

"Just... Call me Alex. I've seen enough of you, I guess it's just fair we get to call each other on first name basis." She joked, her eyes flew in my chest.

I'm not sure how to react on that so I just smiled and stood up. I walked towards her door and unlock it. Before I go, I bid my goodbye to her.

"See you, Alex."

And before she could response, I pull the door behind me and left.