A quick go through

Hi guys! I just started a new story, except it's not a story it's more like a journal/diary. But it's not at the same time. I'll just share stuff that happens. You see my life has just been really stressful lately, and I really need someone to be there for me and I really don't have anyone. I mean I have my family, like my mom and older sister but their the type of people that don't really listen even tho the say they do. And well I have my younger brothers and dad, but I just don't really feel like they'll understand, but in a good way. Abc well writing in a regular notebook won't help because I need people to talk too. So that is why I am here. So I can write about my struggles and you guys can listen to me and help me like give opinions, comfort and tell me when somethings wrong, you know just lecture me or what ever y'all wanna call it. I just really need someone to be there for me.

And I also want you guys to feel free and share your struggles as well, so we can all help each other, you know I help you, you help me!

Because after all we humans/people should help each other with whatever we need in life, it can be relationships, friendships, family, school, social media and etc. But y'all get the deal, we can all give each other that boost we all need in life!

I also don't know if I might delete this later on in the future, but we will see. So please enjoy this little life book of mine and just to let you all know there well be quite a few updates here and there, obviously. So that's it, see y'all later!

-Ari :)