{Escape from New Yoke}

Before Prism Shatter~

"Where's Sonic and Stormi?" Knuckles asked as he punched away a couple of Badniks.

"How long does it take to collect rings? I thought we were doing this together."

A flying Badnik flies towards Amy, but she destroys it with her hammer. "Sure would be nice if they'd stick to the plan." She jumps up and smashes a caterpillar badnik. Another caterpillar badnik knocked her away from behind. Amy gets up and sees the badnik was about to attack her but Rouge quickly kicks it away,blowing it up.

"Tell me about it. No gem is worth me losing my wings."

She kicks away two badniks. A mini robot shoots down some badniks. It flies around and flew near Tails, who had his Miles electric in his hands.

"Don't worry, guys, Sonic and Stormi will show. I know they will."  His robot shot down some more badniks.

"I just hope it's in time."

Meanwhile, with, Sonic, Stormi, Shadow, and Shade

An explosion can be heard making Sonic and Stormi gasp.

"Oh, no. Our friends." Sonic says. "Look, Shadow, We're late for..." He was cut off as Shadow punched him in the face.

"Woah!" Stormi exclaimed. Shade gasps.

Shadow glared at Sonic. "Learn to focus." He looks at Stormi.

"You have so much potential...and you're wasting it by following your idiotic brother.."

Stormi looks confused. "What do you mean?"

Shadow scoffs. "You have such great power and yet you're following this blue idiot around like a lost puppy."

Stormi thought to herself for a moment.

Sonic sways side to side, with his tongue out , with imaginary Flickies flying around his head. He then gasps.

"Oh, no! Eggman!" He points, making Shadow and Shade turn around.

"Huh?" Sonic spin dashed into Shadow and knocks him into a wall. Rocks falling over Shadow. He jumps back,grabs Stormi and runs off.

"Hate to hit and run, but We gotta split, Shadow." Sonic says.

"See you later, Shade!" Stormi waves.

Shade shyly waves back as he watched the siblings speed away.

Sonic and Stormi  runs through Green Hills, collecting rings. Stormi continues to think about Shadow's statement. Maybe he was right. She still haven't unlocked her true power, and all she does is following Sonic around.

With Shade and Shadow

Shade feels the ground shake. He turns to see the rocks that were over Shadow shake.

"AHH!" Shadow breaks through the rocks, with an angry expression.

"S-Shadow! Are you okay?" Shade asked. Shadow jumps down and looks at the direction Sonic and Stormi went.

"Come on." Shadow sped away.

"Okay!" Shade says before going after his brother.

Big could be seen whistling while holding a fishing pole and Froggy on his head.

Shade and Shadow sped past him, making him spin and fall over.

"Shadow? Shade?"

The two brothers raced to the crater Sonic created and up the mountain, They picked up speed and almost reached the top, until everything went dark.