Chapter 21

A/N: baby Cassi at the top. My baby girl foxy 😍 (the horse) I had to sell her though. 😭

Wes's pov

Timothy is getting on my last nerve. Not because I find him annoying, but because he simply won't listen to me. If I tell him not to touch it, he touches it. I don't know whether to spank him or not he's only 7 though. What if he freaks out? I heard a vase break in the distance. I walked around the corner and sure enough, it was the vase I told Timothy not to touch. "Sorry daddy." He whispered. "I told you not to touch that Timothy." I told him firmly. "I know." he said sadly. "Why did you touch it?" I asked. "It was pretty!" He giggled. "Yeah it was pretty. Now it's broken." I told him making him look down guiltily. "Alright. I think it's time for a time out don't you think?" I asked. "What's that daddy?" He asked. "You'll find out." I told him picking him up and setting him on my hip. I placed a chair in the corner and sat him on it. "Don't move." I ordered. "Yes daddy." He sighed. I set the timer for 7 minutes and walked into the kitchen. When the timer went off I walked back into the living room to get him out and he was gone. I silently cursed under my breath. I found him in his room playing with all his toys. "Why did you disobey daddy and move?" I asked. "It got boring." He shrugged. "That's the point! It's punishment for a reason!" I exclaimed. "Sorry daddy." He huffed. "I'm going to have to start your time over." I told him and he nodded slowly. "You can't leave okay?" I asked him setting him back down in the chair again. "Yes daddy." He groaned. "Enough with the attitude." I warned. "Enough with the attitude." He mocked me. "Timothy James!" I raised my voice slightly. "Yes daddy?" He asked innocently. "Stop it." I said firmly. "No." He giggled. "I don't find this funny one bit." I said seriously. "I do." He shrugged. I've never met a kid so fucking stubborn! "Do you want a spanking?" I asked. "No!" He screamed. "Then stop it. Behave Timothy." I said sternly. "I don't wanna behave." He whined. "Why?" I asked. "You give me attention when I'm bad." He shrugged. "Baby you just gotta ask me to play with you and I will you know this. Being bad however is not the way to get my attention. It's the wrong kind of attention isn't it?" I asked. "Yes daddy." He whispered. "Alright, 10 minutes in the corner then we'll go play." I told him. He smiled but then frowned processing the rest of my sentence. "It's not too long baby." I laughed. "Okay daddy." He sighed. I set the timer and walked to the couch sitting down and playing on my phone. Soon the timer went off and I got up and walked to him. "You can come out now baby." I told him gently. He squealed and hugged my neck. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Let's play trains daddy!" He squealed happily. I chuckled and walked over to the train set with him on my hip. "Daddy you use the red one, I'm going to use the blue one." He said handing me the red train. "Thank you." I told him and he nodded with a smile. I swear I'm the luckiest dad in the world.

After playing for 2 hours he started rubbing his eyes and that's when I noticed I needed to get him to bed, yes I already fed him supper. I'm not that bad of a parent. "Let's get you into some pajamas yeah?" I asked. He nodded and lifted his arms for me to carry him. I picked him up and set him on my hip. "Daddy? There's something wrong." He whispered. "What is it?" I asked. "Someone is here." He whimpered. "Where?" I asked confused. "Behind my door." He spoke timidity. I set him in the bathroom and walked into his room. "Boo." Zac said sitting on Timothy's bed. "Dude what the heck?!" I asked. "East side was outside your door. I took them out but they already broke Timothy's window so here I am." He shrugged. "Well thanks he'll be sleeping in my room tonight." I decided. "Good decision. Goodnight Wes. I love yall." Zac smiled. "We love you too." I shook my head at him. He smirked and jumped out the window. I'll fix that tomorrow. I walked back into the bathroom and Timothy was sitting on the toilet crying. "Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I asked. "I thought you were hurt." He sniffled. "I'm fine baby, daddy's fine." I whispered holding him close to me. "Was there really someone in my room?" I asked. "Yeah, it was just Zac though." I laughed. "He's silly daddy." He giggled. "Yeah he is isn't he?" I asked smiling at my baby boy. "Mmhmm." He hummed. I laid him down on my bed and crawled in next to him. Soon we were both fast asleep.

"Daddy. Daddy wake up. Wes!" Timothy whisper shouted. "Yes?" I asked drowsily. "Will you cuddle me? I'm scared daddy." He whimpered. "Of course baby." I smiled cuddling him into my chest. "I love you daddy." He said sleepily. "I love you too baby." I spoke before letting myself fall asleep once again. Although Timothy got me beat by a minute or so.

A/N: sucky chapter I know.