Where the fuck was Les at?

"Look at y'all coming in here looking like one big happy family!" Asia said, smiling widely at Donte and I.

"I take it that you two are either back together or working on things?" Jordan asked, his arm draped over Angel.

Angel grinned. "You're glowing girl. Don't tell me y'all fucked already because shes smiling hard as hell."

"I'm glowing from happiness," I lied. "That's all."

"Alright now," Juan chuckled. "If you pop up pregnant again, I'll have to knock both y'all out, because there isn't a damn ring on my sis finger."

Donte chuckled. "It'll be there soon, trust me."

"Better be." Klay said. "Or I'ma have Maria toss you off our yacht."

Maria chuckled, smiling up at me. "And best believe, I'll have a smile on my face when I do."

"Why are you so violent?" Donte asked, looking down at Maria.

Maria shrugged. "I was born this way, kid."

"Can I have my nephew please?" Angel said, holding out her arms to Landon.

Landon smiled widely and literally jumped into Angel's arms and laughed happily. Jordan grinned and looked over at Landon. "Look man, I love you bud, but you gotta stop stealing my woman from me, ight?"

Landon paused and looked Jordan dead in his face—literally—and immediately started laughing, leaving Jordan with this stuck look on his face that made us all start laughing.

"This lil nigga just laughed in my face," Jordan said in shock. "He hang around Asia too much."

Asia's head snapped up from behind her camera and she had this shocked look. "What did I do?"

"You teaching my nephew to laugh in niggas faces, that's what." Jordan said.

"Actually I taught him that." Kasara said.

We all turned to her and our jaws dropped one by one seeing that she was standing next to Gary. They both had on all black, matching down to the shoes and his arm was draped over her shoulder.

"Okay, what the fuck did I miss? When did these two get together?" Klay asked, looking at all of us.

"The hell if I know." I said shaking my head.

Just as I was about to ask when Gary and Kasara got together, my attention was diverted once I heard Amour laugh out loud—which is unlike her—and I looked over, seeing her still chatting it up with Killian, but this time, they were standing closer to each other and her hand was on his chest.

What the fuck.

Quickly, I walked over to Killian and Amour and grabbed Amour's arm mumbling a short "let's talk" to her and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Well, that was rude." Amour muttered once I let go of her arm.

"What the hell is your problem!" I whisper shouted.