Amour trailed off, her hands started shaking like they did when she got mad or felt too many emotions at one time. She shut her eyes and took several deep breaths as a way to calm herself down; once she was calm, she opened her eyes and wiped her eyes.

"and I swear, when he said that, he sound just like my dad...and i stood my ground." she continued.

I looked over at Juan and made a slight motion with my head, motioning towards the door, my silent way of telling Juan to go talk to Les.

Just as Juan opened the door, Steph burst in and looked at Amour, and shut the door behind him. He looked between Juan and I and crossed his arms.

"Now what the hell happened?" Steph groaned.

"Amour and Les broke up..." I mumbled, pushing my hair from out of my face.

Steph's eyes widened and then he huffed. "Oh! I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't see this coming. From the minute the trade rumors came out—this isn't making anything better...okay, umm..and I also figured because Les stormed out of here like that New York in him was about to come out."

"Amour, if you don't wanna come to the dinner, that's completely okay..." Juan said. "I understand—."

Amour shook her head and stood up, placing a smile on her face that didn't match her eyes at all. "No, I'm going. I need to...take my mind off of all this."

"Amour, are you sure—."

"I'm fine," She said, letting out a laugh. "This is just another thing I just gotta let roll off my back, you know?"

I scrunched up my face. "Let roll of your back? Amour this is not—."

Juan shook his head at me. "Don't. You gotta let her handle it the way she handles it."

I knew that Juan was right, but nothing about this situation seemed right. If neither of them really wanted things to end, then why in the world did they even have to go the route of ending things?

I knew that Amour loved Les; he had become one of the most important people in her life. Losing someone that important to you could mess with your head, and what I was afraid of was the path that this was going to take her down, because let's face it—that girl did not know how to handle her emotions well.

SERENITY PAYTON

Donte and I walked inside of Asia's house with Landon in Donte's arms, smiling like the happiest kid in the world. He and Donte were matching in their white polo shirts, black pants, and black and white converse.

Let's just say, they both look very handsome...

Everyone was sitting around the living room, talking or—if you're the guys: arguing about something regarding a ring or something along those lines.

Everything seemed normal, but I looked around and I realized that three things were wrong: one being that Maria was holding a bunny, two Les wasn't here, and three Amour was...flirting with Killian.

Or that's what it seemed like...I don't know, but all I know is that they both had wide smiles and they were giggling their asses off.