- Hospital Wing -

~~~~ Time skip to 3 wks later ~~~~
( im sorry i put too many timeskips 😭)
A;n Btw again i'm changing my writing places 🫶

No one's POV :

Harry was enjoying lunch, talking to his friends. As he was chatting with Ron as per usual he suddenly felt a wave of nausea wash over him. He held his stomach and ran out of the room, leading everyone to whispers.

" I'm gonna go after him, " Hermionie said, as she got up from her seat. Ron nodded and stayed behind. Harry was in the boy's bathroom vomiting for a few seconds as he heard the yelling of Hermionie, he finally got out wiping his mouth as he went over to Hermionie " Harry! What happened? " the girl asked, looking at Harry concerned. " Oh uhm- it was probably nothing .. I just vomited and stuff- " Harry said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

" Harry, we should get you checked out at the hospital wing. To make sure there isn't anything wrong " Hermionie replied, as she grabbed Harry's arm trying to drag him away. Harry pouted and shook his head " Hermionieee! I'm fine! I swear, " The raven wailed and tried to wiggle out of the girl's grip. " Come on Harry! If you get sick you won't beable to play quidditch, it's better if we get you checked out. " The girl said, dragging Harry to the hospital wing.

Hermionie barged through the doors as she looked for Madam Pomfrey, " Madam Pomfrey? " The girl yelled, " Oh miss Granger, Mr Potter. What's going on today? " Pomfrey asked, raising a brow. " Well um, Harry has been puking and stuff, so I wanted him to get checked to make sure there isn't anything serious going on " Hermionie replied, Handing Harry over to Pomfrey. " Well alright, sit on this bed, Potter. " Pomfrey said, as Harry complied.

~~~~ Time skip ~~~~

Pomfrey came back with the results and looked at Harry and Hermionie in shock. " Mr Potter, Have you been with any blokes .. lately? " Pomfrey asked, as Harry looked at her confused. " What are you on about? " Hermionie asked, also looking confused. " Well you see, Mr Potter here is um.. *cough* pregnant. " The medwitch replied, as the both of them looked at her pale white. " WHAT? No, no, no. This can't be happening! I'm only 15! " Harry howled in fear, " Well um, Mr Potter. Have you been with any blokes or not? " Pomfrey again asked. Harry hesitated but nodded slowly. Hermionie gasped in shock.

" Who's the bloke, Harry? " Hermionie asked, looking at a anxious Harry, " I don't know if I wanna tell you .. " Harry replied, fiddling with his hands. Hermionie nodded and patted Harry's back. " Well Mr Potter, if you don't want to keep the child we could always abort it. " The medwitch interrupted, Harry looked at her offended. " What!? How could you suggest such a thing? " Harry replied, I mean he wasn't a pro lifer but he still wanted to keep the baby inside him.

" Well, alright. No need to get defensive, We could always try adoption after the birth then? " Pomfrey again said, " NO! " Harry shrieked, " Well, that's all I can do for you today then. If you decide to keep it you have to have monthly check ups. " The medwitch said, as Harry and Hermionie nodded. Harry got off the bed and began to walk out of the hospital wing, " I can't believe she suggested to abort my own child! " Harry again shrieked, " She was just trying to help, Harry. " Hermionie answered as she again patted Harry's back. " So.. are you gonna tell Ron? " Hermionie asked, as Harry looked at her skittishly.

" I don't know .. I'm not ready to tell him yet. " Harry answered, as Hermionie nodded. " It's alright if you don't wanna tell him now, but you have to tell him sooner or later. " Hermionie said, Harry sighed as he knew she was right. They went to catch up with Ron, as they had no classes today ( it's sunday ) and wanted to atleast have some fun after the well .. news, " Hey guys! Where did you two go? " Ron asked, as Hermionie and Harry gulped nervously.

" Oh um- we just wen't to get something checked with Harry .. " Hermionie replied, wiping a drop of sweat from her forehead. Ron got suspicious but brushed it off either way, Harry sighed in relief quietly as Ron went on to complain about how much of a dick Malfoy was.

" Speaking of which, Malfoy was such a dick today! He made me drop my plate of liver pies. " Ron exclaimed, blabbering about Malfoy and his friends. As Harry gulped and chuckled with him, How could he ever tell the two that Malfoy was the father of his child? Can he tell them? Can he even trust them with that information? He sighed and put his head down.

" Are you alright, Harry? " Hermionie asked concerned. " Yeah, i'm fine .. " Harry replied, as Hermionie looked at him even more concerned, it was probably about the baby so she'd talk to him about it later on in the day.

Harry's POV :

As i replied to Hermionie, Ron again went on blabbering about Draco. How do I even tell Draco about him being the father of my child? Can I even tell him? What would he say if I tell him? Would he laugh in my face and make fun of me? Would he love and care for me and take care of our child? Should I even tell him anything about this baby?  ..
" Hey uhm guys, i'm going to the common room .. see you two later " I waved to them as I began walking away.

Hermionie waved back, with a look of deep concern, Ron waved at him happily and smiled. Man he was blind as shit, anyway. I was walking to the common room until I bumped into Draco and fell down, " Watch where you're going punk!- " Draco squawked, angrily until he saw it was me. " Oh, i'm so sorry, love. Didn't know it was you " He replied, his tone being softer as he lended me a hand. " It's alright .. " I answered back, taking his hand. " How was your day, love? You ran out from lunch earlier .. " Draco commented, I gulped, should I tell him about what happened? Should i even consider telling him? " Oh um .. it was alright, Dray- something just came up. " I answered, as he nodded and kisses my cheek with a grin. " Well alright, darling. I'll see you later. " He said, I blushed from the nickname as he walked away

Oh, how he would be such a great father. But how would he even react? We're both 15 and having a child! Of course he'd be angry, who knows, He might even leave me and our baby! I sighed, dejected as I walked to the common rooms to see Dean and Seamus. " Hey Harry! " Dean said, merrily. I greeted him back as I saw they were playing with some little nick nacks from Fred and George's joke shop. I slopped onto the couch and tried to relax, but how can I even relax when I know that i'm pregnant at 15 years old? Let alone the father of my child doesn't even know that i'm pregnant!

I sighed and grabbed a book on the table to try to unwind a little from reality.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

Harry's POV :

" Harry .. " A tall blond said, as I looked to my back I saw it was .. Draco " Harry .. " Draco again said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Sucking and biting onto my neck as I moaned slyly. The blond continued to kiss and suck, " HARRY POTTER!!! " the blond yelled, as I was shook back into reality. The voice i thought to be Draco was actually Hermionie .. of course it was just a dream, " Oh um- sorry mionie' " I answered, her voice still ringing in my head.

" Harry, Have you told the father of your child yet? Well, do you even know who the father is? " Hermionie asked, I sighed and looked at her annoyed. " No, but yes I do know who it is .. " I answered, slopping back to my seat. Hermionie sighed and sat down next to me. " Harry, if anything is going on you can always come to me. Kay? " She said, in such a loving motherly tone as I nodded and smiled at her softly. " I love you, Mionie. " I said as I hugged her, tearing up.

" love you too, Harry. "

HII! So mpreg is here!!! 😋😋 but this time i'll try to take drays and
Harrys relationship a little slow since i noticed how fast paced its going
And i wanted to do a slowburn story, but maybe ill do that in another book
( not the modern hogwarts one ) anyway, hope you enjoyed chap 8 ! <33

Also shout out to HalfAwakeEmber and luna_malfoy_potter
I am so grateful for their support, ily guys <33