*⚪•1•⚪*

H2L

Welcome to the H2L

Do you wish to continue

Yes or no

To continue

To continue

Swipe/scroll

Hope you enjoy love ya lots 💗💗

Chapter1

IT WAS a cold windy day in Manchester, J'adore had decided to stay home for the day as she didn't want to freeze her ass off rn.

She was currently snuggled up in her bed sheets not wanting to get out of the warmth caressing her body, watching tiktoks preferably Jadon sancho and Marcus rashford edits, if you was to actually ask the girl face to face who her all time crushes are she'd say those two but if she had to pick one it would be Jadon most definitely.

She would openly admit it to anyone without a doubt.

After hearing Jadon transferred to Man Utd she had hoped that one day they may stumble upon each other and could take a few pics or have a small convo with the boy himself but that's a dream any other fan would dream of. J'adore would go buy tickets to see at least one of man Utd games but was always busy with work that she never got the chance too.

Even though J'adore lived in Manchester all her life she'd never ever gon to an actual game, it was her dream to go see a derby she loved the atmosphere she would see on ppls snap and Instagram stories. She just wanted to be there swearing at the rival club and chanting songs that are offensive but to be honest no one would judge.

Getting bored of watching tiktoks and seeing the same clips over again that she's seen a million times, changing to Spotify turning on came in sauce by jay1 she's loving him at the moment his songs have been on repeat for a week now. "I need to get out of bed." She said to herself lifting the duvet cover off of her stretching her back and arm's then standing up heading to the bathroom going into the shower and doing what you normally do in the bathroom, then brushing her teeth.

After doing all of that she went downstairs, into the kitchen grabbing something to drink of orange juice cuz it was still quite early and she only drank apple juice after 12:00 it's a habit.

J'adore never made much friends growing up she was more close to family than friends especially her cousin Dior, Dior was 2 years older than her. J'adore didn't have any siblings either it was always her mum, dad and herself so having Dior was like having a sister, but recently Dior moved to London for a bit meaning the two barely see each other like they used too.

After getting her orange juice she told her alexa to play "angels" from the fast&furious sound track. "Angels don't fly to close to me, I'll pull you down eventually." Singing the lyrics lowly she heard her front door open her first instinct was grabbing a knife from the drawer doing so she starts walking towards the door.

she only came face to face with her neighbour Sariya who is her friend but they aren't that close but close enough to have keys to each other's apartments.

"Damn almost made me stab you." J'adore said sighing in relief glad it wasn't a random person coming to rob her or even kill her. "Sorry girl but I got some news for you, but first imma take this." Sariya apologies taking the knife that was still held in j'adore's hand placing it on the counter, then motionin J'adore to sit down on a chair.

J'adore was very much scared of what this news may be because whenever Sariya would have news and told the girl about it, it would never be good.

"So what's the news then?" J'adore asks wanting it to be over and done with knowing it would be bad news anyway, "well you gon freak out you know how you love man Utd and haven't gone to a game, welll .... I got us tickets to a game!" Sariya said in excitement, J'adore immediately started dancing then hugged the girl for about a minute after letting go. "Omg stop you didn't have to though." She said catching her breath.

After a few hours of talking Sariya went back to her apartment which left J'adore by herself which she didn't mind she enjoyed her own company.

"Wow I'm rlly gonna see him play"

A/n
>its hereeeee
Btw don't expect
loads of updates
cuz I'm slow at
doing that.
>love ya lotssss 💕💙