Making a plan

"So, now that we got everything settled, what our plan? I mean we already know that we have to defeat Twilight," Cadence said.

Shining Armor agreed with Cadence but couldn't seen to understand the theory of Twivine Sparkle.

"I remember Twilight telling me about vein sucked into a comic book and turning into super heroes and the only way to get out was to defeat the villain of the story, so I guess it's the same as our little mishap here." Celestia said.

"Wait, we all figured out our powers except for Shining Armor's" Luna said turning to him.

Shining then stepped back and activates his horn and a protection shield formed around him.

"Sweeeeeeetttt!" Luna said. They all then just stared at her and she blushed.

"Since I am the Captain of the Royal Guard, I think I should make the plan." Shining Armor said while Luna was mimicking him behind him as if she was talking.

Cadence tried to hold in her laugh but it didn't help. "BWAHAHAHAHA!" She said falling to the floor. "What's so funny?" Shining Armor said. "*clears throat* ahm! Nothing-nothing's wrong." Cadence said.

Celestia rolled her eyes. she remembered the three of them playing together when they were younger. Of course Cadence was way younger than them, but age doesn't matter in friendship.

"Hey! wait a second! Just because your a royal guard doesn't mean you get to make all the decisions here! Im the Vice Ruler! Do you have a crown? Do you have a flow magical mane? Do you have wings and a horn? Thought so!" Luna said with rage.

There was a moment of silence. everybody looked at one another.

"Luna, are you ok?" Celestia said putting her hoof on her shoulder.

"I'm fine." she said with attitude.

Meanwhile in Twivine's layar...
"Spike! Get over here! Do I have to wait for you?" Twivine yelled at her dragon assistant.
"S-sorry Twivine!" He stuttered. "So, did you get any more information on those trespassing princesses?"
"Oh, yeah!" He paused "one colt came, his name was 'Shining Armor'." He said.
"Hm, Shining Armor. Well this just got interesting!" Twivine laughed evilishly.