ch. 20 'we have a huge problem'

This is the chapter where the rat will be revealed!

Song of the day: Ground Shake- Dirty Radio

Vote comment and all that good shit my kittens!

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jay's POV

We all walked back to the car. This was a pointeless fucking mission. We weren't able to fond any information, which made me think that they were expecting us to raid the joint. That pissed me off beyond belief. "How the fuck was there no info?" I spat. The guy's shrugged.

"I don't know Jay...maybe Wes knew that we would try and look and hid it somewhere we would never look." Trevor said and I just didn't respond. I wasn't looking forward to the frown that was going to be on Sadi's face when I told her that it was a bust.

As we reached the car, I didn't see Sadi in the driver's seat. Thinking she laid in the back to take a nap, I opened the door to check. The car was empty, not even the radio communicator was in there. What the hell. "Guy's we have a problem, Sadi is not here and either is the radio." I stated. "Where the fuck would she go?" Drake asked, I shook my head. "If I knew where she would go I wouldn't be saying that we had a problem genius." I slapped him on the back of the head. 

"Alright. Kale and Nick, you go back into the compound and look for her. Drake and Mark take the grounds in the back of the compound. Trevor and I will search the front by those woods." I ordered and we made our way to find my kitten. I swear to god if anything happened to her, I will wage a full out war on these motherfuckers.

-------

A half an hour later we all started to make our way back to the car. I tried to call through the radio and I got nothing but static in return. "Find anything?" I asked them. "I found this man...it looks like she dropped it. Jay it doesn't look good, I think she was taken." Nick said and I punched the car, leaving a nice dent in it. I was beyond furious right now. "Fuck!" I screamed. "I told her not to leave the fucking car. I didn't even want her to come! Drake I'm going to fuckin' kill you for being on her side about her coming tonight. I knew something bad was going to happen." 

I swung my arm right into Drake's face and he fell right to the ground from the impact, but I wasn's done yet. I crouched down and continued to throw punch after punch into him. His gut, his face, even his ribs. He didn't cry out like a bitch, he took it as a man. No one even attempted to stop me from beating the shit out of him because they knew they would be next. They knew how furious I was that she was taken. It was my fucking job to protect her. I was starting to tire out and decided that Drake had enough..for now, so I stood up, wiping the blood on my fist's on my jeans.

"Now I have to call the boss....her fuckin' father and tell her she was taken!" I yelled and walked over to the driver's seat. "Get him up and get the fuck in the car before I leave your asses out here. We gotta get to the boss now before we find her dead." They got in the car, no one saying a word. They knew how my anger was and they knew better then to say anything to instigate it. I peeled out from the side of the road and made my way back to the warehouse to talk to the boss. I was going to get the shit kicked outta me.

--------

I stormed in as soon as we got there and ran to the office. Boss looked up at me in shock becuase it wasn't like me to just barge in like this. "We have a huge problem, they took her."  You could see the anger in his eyes instantly. He stood up walked to me and punched me square in the jaw. I'm a tough guy, but he is the boss for a reason. He could beat the shit out of anyone.