ch. 27 'roses'

Alright guy's this is the last chapter. I WILL be posting an epilogue though as well sometime after this update.

Song of the day: I Will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab For Cutie

Vote comment and all that good shit! 

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sat up in bed after feeling the empty spot next to me. Where was Jay? He never wakes up before me...odd. After blinking a few times to get used to the sunlight pouring in through the window, I noticed that I was covered in rose petals. I smiled and laughed, this was so not Jay.

I seen a white card in the middle of my floor so I got up and walked toward it. Looking around quickly to see if someone wad hiding in the corner, I bent down and grabbed the white paper. Opening it up it had the word 'YOU' on it. I was confused, I had no idea what that was suposse to mean. I knew all our threats were taken care of months ago, so I knew I had nothing to fear.

There was a trail of rose petals that led out of my room, so I decided what the hell. I opened my door and followed then to the staircase and walked down. There was another white card at the bottom of that stairs. I grabbed this one as well and read it. There was a plus sign on it.  Hmm so I had a 'you plus', weird. 

I continued the trail of the pour torn up roses until I ended up in the kitchen. There on the counter was a Red Bull can with a white card on top of it. I laughed and grabbed it to read what was on this one. 'Me' was on it. I cracked open the energy drink and continued my desent to god only knows where. 

Another card was placed on the living room floor. There was an equal sign on this one. I was had a very good idea who the 'me' was in this situation and was slightly shocked that this person would go through all this trouble.

Smiling I followed the rest of the trail out the back sliding door. Once I reached outside I was floored. There were about 100 or so tea-light candles spelled into the word 'PROM?'. Jay was standing behind the candles with a smile on his face and one single red rose in his hand. He was dressed in his typical black shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair was done and he looked utterly edible. 

"So kitten...will you?" Jay asked, smiling. I nodded and ran towards him, of course watching the candles in the process. I didn't need to fall on the tiny flames. "Of course I'll go with you! I definatly didn't expect this, I just though it would be self explanitory that we would go together." I said and he chuckled. 

"Oh kitten we were always going together, I just wanted to do something special for you. I'm glad your surpised." I kissed him and he kissed me back with equal passion. "I love you." I said to him and he gave me a quick peck. "I love you too kitten."

-------

It's been month's since I did the deed of killing my former best friend. Everything was covered up so no question were asked. There was a funeral and everything. I didn't attend however, but many people from our school did.

 It has been very peaceful, no problems, just strickly teenage living. Yes, Jay and the guy's were still in the gang and still did their run's as ordered. They also had the occasional fight to attend to, but I didn't mind.

The reaper was sexy anyways, and all mine.