"Where the hell were y—" the girl was cut off by her own gasp as her hands flew toward her mouth upon noticing the bloody nose Billy had.

He paused to look at her, taking his hand and wiping the blood from her nose. His jaw was clenching, it was obvious he was thinking about something, but Nicole didn't have the time to ask before his lips were on her own. She tried to pull apart, or even speak on his lips, but Billy just shoved himself closer to her every-time she tried to get away. He was panting heavily through rushed kisses, moving their bodies over toward Nicole's soft bed sheets.

It didn't take long for the backs of Nicole's knees to collide with her bed frame, Billy wrapping his arm securely around her waist to lower her gently onto the bed as she stumbled to gain her balance. He slid his arm from behind her back, his finger tips tickling her side as they ran to her outer thigh. His gentle touch turned rough as his fingertips dug into the soft skin of her thigh. Nicole whimpered into his lips, gripping his biceps at the sudden pain that shot through her upper leg.

Billy's free hand made his way toward the hem of her shorts, where he teased his fingers along the hem. Nicole's breaths we're picking up, her mind unable to focus on anything but his fingers touching her part that screamed for attention. She unwillingly bucked her hips his direction and she could feel the small smirk upon her lips.

"Do you want me to touch you, princess?" His voice came out low, almost growling as he asked his question.

Nicole could only nod, her body too flustered to make out the words she needed to speak.

"I want to hear your pretty mouth say it. Tell me doll, tell me how bad you need me." It almost sounded as if Billy was pleading for the answer.

"Please Billy. Please I—" he cut her off as his hand plunged in between her clothing to reach her heat, instantly shoving two fingers inside of her entrance.

Nicole's back arched instantly, letting out a loud moan. Billy took his hand and slapped it over her mouth as his fingers worked in and out of her. The girl had never been handled like this before, so she was squirming and letting out sounds of sin. Billy groaned as he watched her write under his grip, her breath hot on his hand as the sounds he adored to hear spewed from Nicole's parted lips.

"Billy— oh my, fuck." Nicole's words muffled through Billy's hand as he let his grip subside, his hand lazily falling toward her neck instead.

"I want you to come for me. I want you to lose yourself all over my fingers." He demanded, wrapping his hand around her slim throat as he picked up the pace with his fingers.

"God— you're such a pretty fucking whore."

Nicole's legs went to squeeze together at the boys words, and the fact his fingers were curling up toward her g-spot, but the boys body created a barrier. Her body lightly shook as the boy hit all the right places and the small room was filled with tiny whimpers as she struggled to keep quiet. That familiar knot built in her stomach and she wanted to cry out, but she took her lip between her teeth instead and not down so hard she drew blood.

"That's right, come for me. Do it for me, princess." Billy kept his pace as he felt the girl clench around him.

It didn't take more than a few seconds longer for Nicole to come undone. She spewed profanities around whimpers and moans, her legs shaking due to her high crashing down. Their eyes were glued to each others, and Billy was mesmerized by how angelic she looked as she soaked his fingers. He carefully slid his fingers out of her as her breathing calmed, sucking the pleasure from them before he wiped his saliva on his jeans.

Nicole sat up, staring at the boy who just stood, saying nothing. She wasn't sure if it was from him ditching her and then showing up over an hour later, or the fact that she was beyond vulnerable, but a wave of sadness crashed over her body. Suddenly, she didn't want Billy in her room anymore, because she felt like she could break at any moment.

"Can you leave?" Her voice cracked at the last word, causing her eyes to screw shut and mentally curse herself.

"What? Why?" Billy's eyebrows furrowed and he took note of Nicole's chest which began to heave up and down.

"Nicole, what's wrong?"

She didn't say anything, only shook her head as the overwhelming feeling hit. Her breathing was shaky, her eyes stung with tears and she couldn't do anything but shake her head. Billy was concerned by her behavior, and knelt down to come level with her face.

He took her head in his hands as gently as he could, holding her jaw as if it would break and fall off under any pressure, "talk to me, princess. What's going on?"

"I don't— I don't know." Nicole broke through a sob that escaped her lips, her hands flying up to Billy's arms because all of a sudden it felt like she had no air in her lungs.

"Hey, hey.." Billy didn't know what to do.

This had never happened before, and he wasn't sure what was causing her melt down because she was giving him nothing when he would ask. So, he did what he wished someone would do for him when he had his moments of despair. He climbed into her bed after kicking his shoes off and pulled her body up with his so her head could lay on his chest. His arms wrapped securely around her body and he used one of his hands to gently comb through her beautiful blond hair.

"Shh.. I'm here." His voice came out so low that Nicole would've missed it had she cried any louder.

Billy had not once released his grip as he held the girl in his arms. He soothed her as she cried and hiccuped, her body breaking in his hold. He didn't know what more to do, he was never good in emotional situations because majority of the time, he didn't care. However for her, for Nicole, he panicked when he would see her break over something that went through her head.

It was obvious he was doing something right, because over time her cries became less and less violent, and her hiccuping turned into sniffles. Eventually, her body stopped convulsing completely, and soft breathing sounded instead. He thought she had just calmed herself, but as he slightly tilted his head to get a view of the girls face, he realized she had fallen asleep.

Normally Billy would slip out of the hold of whatever girl accompanied him and leave. However tonight, he grabbed a throw blanket that sat at the side of their bodies and placed it over her small frame, wrapping his arms around her once more.

Tonight, he decided— he would stay. For her.