Mrs. Hannigan opens her laptop and showed me the website of the company where the Management's profiles are. One by one she asked me to remember the faces of the bosses in case I ran in to them or ride the elevator with them, I would know.

Mr. George Williams, the Founder and Global CEO of the company, he was not always here but her daughter is, Alexandra Williams.

I already saw her picture from the website when I researched the company. I also watched her interviews, she was young, gorgeous, like very very beautiful, she doesn't smile though. She always kept a straight face. 

When I googled her, she was always with different male models or male celebrities which I'm guessing her boyfriends.

With her face and wealth, she can get any man she'd want.

I don't know but just looking at her face, even in the pictures or any interviews or videos, there was something in her eyes that I cannot put a finger on and it got me interested on her.

Mrs. Hannigan went on and on for the rest of the management team.

The time went by and it's already 11 in the morning.

We finally went to the the 9th floor where I will be stationed at.

In the elevator, Mrs. Hannigan briefed me already which departments are in each floor and to my surprised, Alexandra Williams will be in the same floor where I will be working.

She is the Global VP and Business Development Director of the company and I might work with her.

Thinking about that makes my heart beat faster, is this excitement? Nervous, yes but more excited I would say.

Mrs. Hannigan introduced me to the team and to the interns and guided me to my desk. It was in the right corner before the office of Ms. Williams.

The interns were scattered to the room as we were tasked to do different jobs.

As soon as I seated to my table, Mrs. Hannigan left and endorse me to Mr. Lopez, he is one of the managers in the team.

"We don't do Mr. and Mrs. here, Cara. So please call me David." He introduces himself.

I know from his smile that I got his interest.

I'm a pretty girl, that's what the people say. My friends, relatives, my classmates, schoolmates.

It must be the blonde hair, a nose that is proportionate to the rest of my facial features. I have green eyes, full and sumptuous lips and a body that I took really care of, eating healthy and plenty of exercise.

So it is not new for me to get the attention of the male population. Which is also the reason most girls in my school hated me, from high school to college even though I never tolerated it. Boys are the last thing in my mind, I have never had a boyfriend, I've never been even kissed.

Some of my friends calls me prude and even says I'm wasting the gift that god gave me, that I should use my appearance to get ahead. But I wasn't brought like that, my Dad made sure that I will grow up with my feet on the ground.

David orient me of the job, since it is my first day, they gave me a light work. Documents that needed scanning, filing them accordingly.

Not long it was lunch time already.

The 10th floor is where the recreational room is, there are table games, foosball, tennis and the cafeteria is also there where you can buy lunch, there's even carts for snacks, good coffees and teas. 

Half of the floor is open area where you can have a fresh air. There are tables and chairs arranged for people to use. David said, whenever there is a birthday, this is where they celebrate it. It was a huge space, really. You can blow off steam, de-stress, smoke. 

There is also a nap room in the corner where there are 6 bunk beds. Alexandra let them take a nap, they can sleep the whole day for all she cares, as long as the job is being done and when she ask you about anything, you have to have the answer for it. She's not very strict as she wants her people to treat the office as their second home.

I bought a sandwich and juice from the cafeteria and found a place to sit. I watched the people as they play, eat and chitchat with each other.

"Hi Cara, can we sit here?" The other 2 interns approached me.

"Yeah, yeah, please have a sit." 

"This is Tom and my name is Lisa." Lisa introduced themselves while occupying the seat beside me.

"Oh yeah, I know. I wanted to come over to your desks earlier but David gave me some work to start with."

"That's ok. It was actually pretty busy this morning. Tom and I were here for almost a week now, right Tom?" Lisa nudged her elbow to his.

"O-Oh, yes, yes." he seems to have just woken up.

"Please forgive him, he's having a little crush on you." Lisa teases him.

Tom's face became red and that earned Lisa to laugh. I'm not sure how to react as I know he is shy, it shows in his face.

We finished our lunch while chatting. Tom invited both of us to play foosball before we go down.

We both obliged and had fun.

I'm familiar to the game and beats the two of them.