Prologue

Why

Was the only thought going through Min-woo head as he runs away from the apartment.

Why did Ji-a have to do that.if she didn't want to complete their promise from long ago why didn't she just say that. Why did Sae-hyun bring me there if she knew what was happening.

Why

WHY

I HATE THEM

I HATE THEM ALL

As Min-woo body finally collapses he falls to the ground finally remembering to breath.

He takes in the air and looks around to realize he was in the park

More tears start to pour down his cheeks as he remembers what he saw. He clinches his fist so much that they start to bleed.

Why

Why...

Min-woo gets up thirty goes to the close fountain to get a drink.not looking where he is going he bumps into a blond looking man

Min-woo:I'm very sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was walking

Blond man:it's alright, hey you ok?
Your eyes are blood red , you look like you were crying.

Min-woo:no its alright I don't want to bother you with my pathetic story

Blond man: it's better to release your emotions and confide your problems to someone instead of bottling all of them in. People tend to snap when they bottle all their problems inside.

Min-woo not thinking that it would hurt him to tell him motions for the blond man to follow him.

As they sat on a bench min-woo tells his story and he half expected the man to laugh or to make fun of him but he didn't, he paid attention to every thing he said. As he finished silence filled the area.

Minwoo:Pretty pathetic huh

Blond man:it's not to be honest.

Minwoo looks at him with shock. He though that he was the biggest loser. All for motivation to get in that school was ji-a and she betrayed and humiliated him.

He didn't know if the blond man was serious.

Blondman:if she betrayed you why are you still sad over it.

You got betrayed yes but it happened there is no need to keep someone that didn't care about you in your life.

Don't let this betrayal change you for the worse. Let this be a lesson to trust those who are only worth it.

Move past this. She's only 1 girl out of what the 4 billion on the planet. You'll be fine.

Focus on yourself. Get stronger,earn money,be successful. Do it for yourself not for no one else.in the end who owns your life?you so focus on yourself.

Min-woo:thank you.... il remember this.

Blondman: no problem, hey about you hang with me for a while I got 3 months left in Japan before I got to go to korea. You just got into university you say?Plenty of time to teach you cool stuff. So how about it?

Min-woo: of course!

Blondman:well that settles it. So, what's your name still haven't got it after all this time.

Min-woo: Sung Min-woo. How about yours?

Blondman: Kuroda Ryuhei