Chapter 29: Claire's Tale

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I'll bite, you want to see my dick," Xavier kissed her neck. "You want to touch it," She nodded. "I'll let you but I want to know something first." He climbed on top of her and positioned himself between her legs. "You're a noble werewolf, I'm a noble werewolf, so if I were to give you my dick and plant my seed inside you. You know what that would mean for us right? Given our social standing." He stared into her eyes.

"I'm not sure but I know judging by the size of that erection." Claire smirked. "I wouldn't care, just treat me like one of your werewolf whores and get on with it." She pulled him close as his hands felt her breasts. She let out a moan as he thrusted his clothed crotch against her. She clawed at his back and that boy pushed harder. "You feel so good, give me more," She tried to roll him over but he stopped her.

"It would mean," Xavier continued. "I'd have to marry you. We'd have to form our own werewolf pack as husband and wife. Once you're pregnant, I'd longer get a choice in the matter. Lord Grimm would insist that I marry you. So you see if I give you my dick, now," He brought his lips to her ear. "Who's to say, it won't come back and bite me later. So, let's reevaluate things shall we?" He kissed her. "Let's say, we fucked right here and right now. Let's say, I decided to shove my dick inside you and buried it so deep. You'd feel me for days and it was so intense, I let my release paint your insides. Now you're pregnant, we're married and we're starting our own werewolf pack." He ran his tongue over her breasts. Claire hitched a moan. "What would that pack look like? Help me paint a picture and," He kissed her neck. "It's," She watched as he groped himself in front of her. "Yours."

"Well ugh," Claire hitched a moan as he teased her neck. "First, I'd," She bit her lips as his hand teased her breast, squeezing it. "First, we'd need to think of a pack name. Nothing comes to mind, so I'd probably let you decide that."

"That's a good start," Xavier kissed her neck. "Tell me more," He brought his lips to her ear. "What would I expect from my wife?"

"I'd help you with battle strategies, we'd fight together as a team." Claire added.

"Really, so you wouldn't just trust me with those things." Xavier licked her breasts. "I mean, feel my skin," He put her hand on his chest. "My strong chest, able to withstand a few blows, my broad shoulders," She felt his shoulders. "Able to carry the weight of a family. My abs," He placed her hands on his abs. "Sturdy, strong, well built, perfect for protecting the core values of our family. Would you not trust me to fight for our pack?"

"I suppose you think us women have no business on the battlefield. That once we are made wives, our duties are to cook, clean, and pamper our husband while he does all the fighting. Is that what you'd think of me?" Claire brought her lips close.

"That's what my father raised me to believe, yes." Xavier answered. "I was raised to think that once she is made my wife. It's my duty to keep her safe and provide for her. In return, she'd provide me with food, a clean house and many children. It seems like a fair trade, I'm offering up my entire being into keeping you safe and making sure you never have to struggle again. Not only that, I'm fighting through the ranks in order to become a worthy Alpha. I think my hard work should be rewarded with a wife that would do these things for me in return."

"Consider this," Claire kissed his neck. "As strong as you are, don't you think, you'd become even stronger with a strong intelligent woman backing you. You'd climb," She walked her fingers up his bare chest. "Through the ranks even faster and we'd reach that goal," She kissed him on the lips. "Together. So maybe it's time for you to consider a woman less as a housewife and more as a partner," Claire's hand reached into his jeans. "Just imagine," She shoved her hand into his boxers and rubbed his balls. So well groomed and warm. So this is what it felt like to touch a man's balls. Interesting, she's starting to see the appeal. "The things we could accomplish together." She kept rubbing his balls. "Take off your pants, let me see more and I'll tell you more about what our future would look like."