31 : kiss me more

Hyejin lay down next to Jaeyun on the grass. They were at his backyard hanging out while talking about random things.

" If you got a power, what would it will be? I'll start first, mind reader."

He chuckled, "that's very common, alright I'll tell mine... maybe a healer? It helps people." he replied.

"A healer... then heal me, please?" she said jokingly while changed her position.

Now, she lay on his body. Jaeyun didn't push her away but wrapped his arms around her waist instead. It became his favourite spot while holding her close to him.

"I already heal you, sweet girl."

"Oh, you did?"

"Yes, I did."

"How?"

Jaeyun kissed her.

She's not surprised. A smile appeared between the kiss. Hyejin couldn't resist his heart shaped lips, she became addicted to his lips even more.

Everytime their skin touched, she could feel the excitement. Everytime their eyes met, she could her heart pounding hard. Everytime their lips collided, she could feel love.

She love him.

But does he?

He flipping her position and now she was laid on the grass while Jaeyun was on top.

"Jaeyun..." she whimpered.

"You said you want to be a mind reader. Then, read my mind and tell me what's going on my mind right now." he talking softly.

"I don't know... maybe you want kiss me more?" she replied while poking his cheeks but Jaeyun just laughed.

"I kiss you a lot, sweet girl. It won't feel the same if I keep kissing you." he whispered back.

Both of them stared into each other's eyes, only communicated through the eyes contact. Without realizing, Hyejin's cheeks turned into rossy shade.

Suddenly, someone interrupted them. To be specific, it's Jaeyun's mom watching them from the back door. A smirked can be seen in her face. Looking so proud with her son.

"I knew it from the start. You two are hiding something from me. I'm not surprise anymore, our Jaeyun don't know how to keeping his secret."

"Mom!"

"Alright, I'll stop here. Come inside, let's lunch together. I'm so excited to know about my son's girlfriend!"