"Isn't he so fucking dorky though?" Jeff asked. Nick brought us all fresh beers and winked at Margot.

"You guys want shots?" he asked. I shook my head and Margot smiled at him.

"Sure!" she replied. I looked at her, grinning. Her eyes widened. "Sorry, should I have said no?"

"No, not at all, princess," I replied. I kissed her quickly. "Just surprised that you want one."

She grinned and blushed, leaning her head on my shoulder. I smiled a shit-eating grin at Gareth and Jeff, reveling in the fact that they had to eat their words after not believing me.

"You guys were really great," Margot complimented the boys. I wrapped an arm around her back and held her close. Jeff shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm still freaking out at the fact that Eddie hasn't been lying for the last couple of days," he said, half laughing.

"Nope, he wasn't lying!" Margot quipped. "Just keep it on the down low for now."

I bristled again but shook it off. Nick set the shots down in front of us and Margot grabbed one, holding it up.

"To Corroded Coffin – you guys were incredible!" Margot exclaimed, setting her other hand on my thigh. I grinned and clinked my shot against hers, kissing her forehead before taking the shot. Gareth grimaced after taking the shot, shaking his head.

"I still can't believe Margot Patterson came to our show. And that she lets Eddie Munson touch her," he joked, elbowing Jeff. I glanced down at Margot, grinning at her as she looked up at me.

---

God, Eddie was hot.

I was drunk, and I was fuzzy, but I didn't need to be drunk to know that he was attractive. Why did everyone have such a problem with him? He could be popular based solely on his looks.

He had his arm around me, holding me close to him. This was natural. It felt normal. He kissed me on the forehead, making me melt into him. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder, listening to the boys as they talked.

"So, your dad is actually E.J. Patterson?" Gareth asked me, his stare still incredulous. I nodded.

"Dude, she's named after Princess Margot!" Eddie interjected, squeezing my side. I flushed but grinned at how excited Eddie was about that face. Jeff's eyes widened.

"Really? I'm surprised Eddie hasn't tried proposing – he's obsessed with those books. We like them, too, but it's nothing compared to Munson," Jeff teased, elbowing Gareth. I looked up at Eddie, grinning at how red he got. Jeff let out a yelp of pain and I realized that Eddie had kicked him under the table.

"Eddie, be sweet," I admonished, smacking his chest. He turned even redder, and Gareth and Jeff started laughing.

"You're in trouble!" Gareth joked, making Jeff laugh harder. I looked up at Eddie, trying not to laugh as he started trying to explain himself. I kissed him, catching him off guard.

"You're killing me, princess," he sighed, pressing his forehead to mine. I giggled and took a sip of my beer, settling into the cute boy's embrace as he and his friends made each other laugh.

We drank for a while – Gareth and Jeff were so funny, always picking on Eddie whenever they got a chance. They told me tons of embarrassing stories about Eddie, relishing in his protests to stop. They reminded me of the few friends I had back home. It was obvious how much they cared about each other, and it made me happy.

I had sobered up a bit but was still tipsy when we finally decided to leave. I waited by the door with my hands clasped, watching Eddie as he packed his guitar. He glanced at me, doing a double take before smiling at me. He came over to me, his grin getting goofy and giddy.