//Chapter 6//

(Thank you for waiting yall I appreciate you, I know its been very cringy in the first two chapters but I'm with better knowledge now and writing. Now enjoy)

(Your POV)

As me and Lukas walk about the stalls, I can't help but feel like something is wrong. Usually Petra knows the business she gets into, but to give someone a Wither skull? I know Petra's business is only to those she knows she could trust, what could the guy have to make her agree? I'm so into my thoughts I haven't noticed Lukas call my name, "(Y/n), hey, what's up with you?" I snap out quickly, "Oh!- oh uh yeah I'm fine just thinking that's all." He looks at me worried but quickly changes the subject.
" Hey there's a slime ball stand, wanna get a couple?" He smiles, making me forget the issue at hand. "Yeah of course!"
A bit of walking and a small conversation we stop and grab two slime balls, "I usually don't like slime balls but the make a good ball to throw" saying so I threw it to him and Lukas throws it back, chuckling. We go back at forth, until we both spot Jesse's gang and Petra. Tryna bribe the security guard. "Weird what are they doing?" I ask Lukas in a whisper, "I'm not sure, but I think we should stay here unless it gets serious." I nod in agreement, standing next to him.
I notice Jesse trying to talk to the booth Lady in the stand, assuming both didn't have a good impression seeing how nervous he is and pissed she is. " Oh.. heyyy.. we meet again.. hehe.. he.." he ruffles the back of his hair before saying, "One slime block, please" Seeing is this kinda entertaining, I listen intensely. "We don't give out slime bocks here. Just slime balls." She retorts, I look away for a moment to see Petra and the rest of the gang. "A round of slime balls for everyone, please!" Axel smiles, I still admire their optimism. Seeing them walk away, i look towards Lukas, "What do you think they need with that many slime balls?" Confused as I was he shrugs, "I'm not sure but I am curious." Nodding and smiling at him, out the corner of my eye, I see him gaze at me. Turning back to him confused, "What are you staring at? Is there something in my face?" He shakes his head instantly, looking to the ground immediately ruffling his hair. "Uh it's nothing, promise!" I swear he's a dork sometimes, giggling a little.
After a bit me and him walk to a near fence, sitting on the fence, we throw out slime balls a bit until Jesse walks up to us. "Hey, uh Lukas? Can you do me a favor?" I look at Lukas and at Jesse, "Anything is possible" Lukas says with suspicion. I chime in, "what's up Jesse?" In a serious tone he reply's, "I need slime balls. I swear I have a really good explanation—" I get off the fence, and give him mine. "What ever you guys are up to we want in." Lukas agrees and puts his arm around me. The smallest action made my cheeks warm slightly. But I brush it off quickly. Petra walks up, "Thanks Lukas, (Y/n). We need all the help we can get." Petra than whispers to Jesse, "Told you he was useful." I smile knowing we might all get alone until Axel walks up to Lukas more, I feel his arm tighten slightly. "Aww, man - this isn't actually cool, is he?" Olivia chimes in, "Remains to be seen" i furrow my eyes at both of them and as i was about to retort something. Jesse moves to the crafting table, i look out for a moment but back to Olivia and Axel. Lukas trying dimmer things down says, "So, you guys been building together long? You've got good chemistry." I nod in agreement. "Yes you work perfectly!" Axel tilts his head egotistical, "You two jealous?" I sigh a bit, "We are just saying that you all work really well together. It's hard to find that now" Axel moves back, "You're totally jealous." I roll my eyes, I swear I feel like some of us will never really get along. I look at Lukas, and sigh, he knows I just want to get along with them, he does too. I whisper to him as the rest go by Jesse, "do you think we will all get along sometime?" He sighs back. "I'm not sure (y/n) I wish I knew."
We let go of each other and watch Olivia place the slime block down. Axel looks at Jesse, "It's all you Jesse." Watching Axel and Jesse work together is cool. I lean up against Lukas, feeling his breathing quicken. Then as Jesse breaks the glass, I duck into Lukas. Chuckling at the Security guard cry and terrified of them we all quickly move into the entrance, "Nows ours chance!" Petra exclaims. I look back to see the security guard get attacked by a chicken again, I chuckle and grab Lukas hand as we run into the building. "Quickly! Before he gets us-" we all nod and run a bit faster into the building.

We step into the building, letting go of Lukas's hand. Trying to catch my breath, my head slightly pounds a bit but I ignore the pain. We all look around until Petra says, "Where did he go?" Jesse points to a direction, "There!" We all turn to a door, slightly cracked open. "Dumb decision to not check if the door was fully closed," I retort. "But good for us, now let's move." Petra whispers. We silently move to the door. Lukas stops half way, "what do we do once we catch him?" I don't think any of us thought that through, "There are a million ways to play this," Lukas finishes. Agreeing with Lukas. I speak up, "He's got a point. What do we do? He's not gonna give it back politely, especially if he ripped off Petra in the first place." I look at Jesse slightly worried, "I wouldn't mind a little payback." He thinks for a moment. Then I nod, "We'll follow your lead. He deserves it after messing with Petra." We turn into Jesse and Petra, Jesse looking at Petra. "Ready?" We nod seriously,
"Ready."