// Chapter 4 //

{Lukas POV}

Why would they go into the forest with an injury like that.. they could be really hurt right now.. Thoughts have been running through my head ever since I see (Y/n) run after Jesse in the forest. My fist tightens, I wish I've ran in with them.. maybe they would be safer.. I know they are strong but I'm worried. Sighing I catch up with Aiden, Gil, and Maya, " Dude they'll be fine lets go over by that stand and wait." Aiden pointing to over to a drink stand, Walking over there I grab my hair and bounce my leg. " Look lover boy- Its pretty obvious you have a thing for (Y/n)." I hear Maya start off, " But their pretty strong they can handle themselves. Now when are you gonna ask them out!" I Look at her with a shocked and flustered face. "I- uh- soon I promise." I sputtered out, Seeing Maya and Gil look at each other and smirk "Good now what should we look at first while were around here." 

{Your POV}

Watching in amusement as Jesse holds up the newly crafted sword, Petra hands me the necessary materials to do the same. With-out further instructions, I crafted the sword with ease. " See, isn't it better when you make it yourself?" Petra places a hand onto their hip. As I slowly walk to pet Ruben, soon enough we are walking again til we reach outside of the cave onto a bridge with railroad tracks heading out onto the forest. Petra stops and looks out to the side, "Check it out - EnderCon's all lit up." I look to see it, "Wow.. its so bright. I wonder if we'll make it on time." Still feeling wobbly I grab onto Jesse's arm for support, he doesn't seem to mind. 'I wonder if Lukas is worried... ' In deep thought before Jesse spoke, " Aw, man -- looks like Lukas and his Ocelots won again-" He paused realizing I am an Ocelot. "N-no offense (Y/n), we just really wanted to win. Cool Beacon tho." Jesse fumbled a bit. " Its okay, its just a competition. None taken!" I smile at him. Petra looks at him, "Sorry Jesse, but you've got to admit -- that beacon does look pretty sweet." He nods, "Yeah yeah, but I just wanted THIS to be the year we finally beat that jerk." I get off him, "You know. Lukas is a sweetheart he does stand up for you, especially when Aiden talks bad. Hes a good guy." I tend to be protective over all of them, they are my family. "Lukas may be kind of arrogant, but he has come through for me in tricky situations. You might wanna get to know him, just in case." I stay quiet. "He's good at building, that's for sure. Its always useful to have a guy like that around... no matter what you might think of him personally." Jesse sighs, "Even if I wanted to get to know him, there's no way Olivia and Axel would go along with it." I bring my hand to his shoulder, "They shouldn't control who you are with or talk to that's just being a bad friend, They don't boss you around." I take my hand off his shoulder, my head pounds still. "Just.. Think about it, okay?" Petra sighes, as we all start walking, "C'mon,  let's hurry."

We start walking to across the bridge, "Remember what Endercon was like BEFORE it was cool?" I nodded, "It was quite something!" I say in glee thinking about it as Jesse looks to Endercon, "Remember what WE were like before WE were cool?" chuckling at the statement, ".. Some of us will never be cool." I grab onto Petra's hand, "Oh don't be so negative." Jesse rolls his eyes, "Ha-ha" Just then we see three creepers come onto the bridge, "Oh sh*t-" my smile dropped, "Creepers!" Jesse exclaims. We all look back and see zombies come out of the cave, "Crap-" Jesse took the words out of all of our mouths. "Uh.. What do we do!" I let go of Petra's hand. "This.. Doesn't look good," Jesse backs a bit up, "Well.. Theres only one way off this bridge." Me and him look down.. "You're crazy." I say to him, "Theres, no other way." He grabs my hand. " Whatever we do, we do it together." Petra and I nod, Jesse then looks over the bridge, "All right, let's jump!" Quickly I mentally prepare myself as we all jump, falling at a high speed. My hand reaches for Petra's and we all grab hands, a creeper goes behind Jesse as he hits it by some chickens. 'Poor chickens' .We fall further as bat fly under us, getting close to the water we all let go hands. I dive in as Petra while Jesse belly flops into the water. "It burns, it burns-" I face palm, "That's why you aim feet or head first dumbass!" Petra looks back at him, "Don't you know? You dive INTO the water - you don't land on top of it." We all swim as Petra goes a little ahead, "Pull yourself togther. and follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back! So much has happened but- I'm here now <3 Bye loves