therapist is my top ?

Start from the beginning

" Did u?"

Fuck she told him.

I jumped out of my seat about to apologize when he laughed.

" You knew she was fucking demitri and didn't tell me ?"

What?

Demitri.

She's fucking Demitri!!!! ?

" What? no... I didn't know! " I reassured to Alex who was now standing before me.

" I believe you" his eyes settled causing me to exhale the breath I was holding.

Anger then started to boil through my blood.

I can't believe her. Having sex with me was something I could live with, but Demitri.

That was low of all the lows

I took the bottle of whiskey I had in my hand and gulped it down my throat until my body forced me not to swallow anymore.

" Shit!" I yelled throwing the bottle across the room watching it break upon contact with the wall.

I then looked back at Alex to see that he was staring at me in confusion.

I immediately hid the anger from my face and looked down.

" I mean.... screw her for hurting you" I said lowly clearing my throat.

His silence told me all I needed to know in that moment.

One he didn't trust me.. and two he wanted to know why he didn't trust me.

I was preparing for the question to come.

For him to ask ...

" Is there something you need to tell me ?"

I shook my head in denial quickly. He should never know. I have too much pride to tell him that I want the love of his life to tie me up and fuck me.

" What happened to us?" he asked " I don't trust you as much I did . And I think you know that"

Slowly I sat down. I couldn't hold back the tears from forming in my eyes

" I have a secret" I said in a low tone looking up at him.

I watched him lean back in his chair . His eyes filled with concern

" Share it with me" he said tensing his jaw " you know we dont keep secrets from each other anymore"

" I'm ashamed of it" finally the tear fell from my eye " it makes me feel sick to my stomach because of it " I continued

" I won't judge you"

You'd kill me. You'd murder me and burn my body to dust.

" You promise?"

He chuckled.

I smiled when he laughed because that meant he was slowly getting over Elizabeth.

" What are you ? Five?"

" Just do it " I scoffed

" Fine" he signed leaning up in his chair bringing his face closer to mine " I promise. Now tell me your dirty little secret"

" I have kink" I spoke out quickly banging my head on the table after I'm done.

" Soo... I have hundreds of kinks. Plus I screw guys too... You gotta be more creative than that Massimo" Alex laughed.

" But in all those you are the top. In mine I'm the bottom" I confessed to him trying to see if he understood.

He was silent for a while. Then his face dropped

" As in you being"

" Yes" I answered coving my face with my hand " I'm so embarrassed about it . I'm a don. I'm supposed to be a top but I like being told what to do "

" Male of female?" he asked

Not once did he smile or give me a reassuring face that he didn't mind.

" You said you wouldn't judge "

" I'm not judging"

" Yes you are. I can see it on your face Alex. "

His face then started to shift and he look at me how an older brother would look at his younger brother.

A face of protection and love

" Male or female?" he asked again

" Female"

" Who is she?"

I clenched my jaw at the question. I didn't want to answer.

" Massimo?" He called

" I can't tell you. I don't want you to do anything to her"

I then heard him scoff

" I won't. I'll just let her know how I will rip her throat out if she tells anyone one about what she does to you behind close doors"

" I already told her all that" I sighed trying to stray from telling him that it was Elizabeth.

" Tell me or I'll have someone follow you until I find out"

" My therapist" I lied.

The room then got silent again while he looked at me blankly.

" The same one you told me about"

" Yes. "

" Now your fucking her?"

" More like she's fucking me" I corrected in a soft voice

" Gee thanks for the correction Massimo " Alex scoffed getting up from the table " come, you're taking me to her right now"

" It's late..she's home and probably asleep " I object getting to from the chair

" I ways asking. It was an order as your boss "

Alex was already half way out the door of the private room and I immediately called my therapist to let her know how much I've lied to Alex and told him that she was my top

She was freaking out but she later agreed to it and gave me her address.

I quickly ran behind Alex getting into my car driving out of the parking lot.

I'm totally fucked if he catches on to her acting.

The Good Girls PetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara